Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My first practice tattoo design (Fake skin)

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
Just did my first tattoo design on fake skin. I'd only practiced on a orange before that. The rest of the fake skin has unintentional stains all over it as well as the bottom banner because i tried to wipe it off but didnt have water and towel to clean off the surface ink.. didnt really use it because the pen I frist drew the design with wasn't waterproof. Anyway so it turned out to be a whole clusterfuck that doesnt really look like a proper distinct picture but Oh well. When I get all the equipment and get better at shading techniques I'l try and improve and tackle more realistic quality pictures instead of simplistic black lines designs. I used a single liner needle a 5 and a 7 to attempt shading. I dont have all the lining and shading needle types yet but fuck it.. first time got to work with what I've got.
20191122 100747
20191122 101646

View attachment thingy don't work buddy boyo it leads to another "yikes" page

Looks cool if you ask me; are you gonna be a tattoo artist? Never met a non-slayer tattoo artist

Interesting tbh

You need to get a job with that and make some bank

Looks cool if you ask me; are you gonna be a tattoo artist? Never met a non-slayer tattoo artist
nah most of them are pretty ugly... from what ive seen anyway.. or they go way to overboard on themselves... Hah! I'd like to be and am trying to improve my drawing skill, only just started on the needle but want to get the rest of my equipment and a bit of practice in to see if i could get good enough instead of the shitty childish drawing level i'm doing right now.....

what with about my absence of skill or you think that about the subject in general...
I think your drawing skills are amazing but tattoos look ugly to me.
It's the same as gluing a clothing on your skin. Looks like bad acne to me

I think your drawing skills are amazing but tattoos look ugly to me.
It's the same as gluing a clothing on your skin. Looks like bad acne to me
Thanks then.. I have pretty bad confidence in everything I do, not just my appearance... Anyway i can understand that completely.. I've been drawing (not seriously though) since i was a kid.. usually just when i got real bored or in classes I hated and I see tattoo is just another method of drawing, but with needles. I'm wanting to get into it because it's a way to market art. I cant just draw and sell pictures and tattoo artists that do well get booked months in advance. I like the idea of getting paid to draw things, first designing on computer then doing the stencil then carving it into someones flesh

Thanks then.. I have pretty bad confidence in everything I do, not just my appearance... Anyway i can understand that completely.. I've been drawing (not seriously though) since i was a kid.. usually just when i got real bored or in classes I hated and I see tattoo is just another method of drawing, but with needles. I'm wanting to get into it because it's a way to market art. I cant just draw and sell pictures and tattoo artists that do well get booked months in advance. I like the idea of getting paid to draw things, first designing on computer then doing the stencil then carving it into someones flesh
Seeing tattoos reminds me of degenerate foids tbh. I have nothing against the artists themselves.

Just did my first tattoo design on fake skin. I'd only practiced on a orange before that. The rest of the fake skin has unintentional stains all over it as well as the bottom banner because i tried to wipe it off but didnt have water and towel to clean off the surface ink.. didnt really use it because the pen I frist drew the design with wasn't waterproof. Anyway so it turned out to be a whole clusterfuck that doesnt really look like a proper distinct picture but Oh well. When I get all the equipment and get better at shading techniques I'l try and improve and tackle more realistic quality pictures instead of simplistic black lines designs. I used a single liner needle a 5 and a 7 to attempt shading. I dont have all the lining and shading needle types yet but fuck it.. first time got to work with what I've got. View attachment 170610View attachment 170611
the orbitals of the skull are too small in the picture for the eyes of the skeleton to be seen. u have alot of talent bro just work on it, u are in a pro level compared to most people

not bad its like any art form it takes time to master it and lots of practice.i was thi king of getting a tattoo on my back of the arc angel Michael driving his sword into satan while plummeting from heaven in to hell.

heres a couple of my drawings
the orbitals of the skull are too small in the picture for the eyes of the skeleton to be seen. u have alot of talent bro just work on it, u are in a pro level compared to most people
I saw this at the start and tried to fix it but ended up making the rest of it 2 big. I try to work out proportions but they seem to end up going wrong some times. Some people are just good at having perfect perception of judging the right distance between parts of the anatomy. For my this is something I need to work on or draw up rough light sketches first before I do it darker so I make sure it all looks right. It would be a lot easier once i start using the stencils and drawing over a design that's already printed out..
not bad its like any art form it takes time to master it and lots of practice.i was thi king of getting a tattoo on my back of the arc angel Michael driving his sword into satan while plummeting from heaven in to hell.
sounds pretty hard out..

You got talent brother.

20190805 204059
20170508 214234
a couple of others. ---------------------

give me a tattoo on my penis