Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My first post

Forlorn

Forlorn

Greycel
Hi everyone, this is my first post on incels.is and i would like to explain my history:
I actually discovered this forum on april if i'm not mistaken and lurk here ever since because i thought it wouldn't be necessary to make an account but i changed my mind and i'm finally here, posting for the first time on this forum.

Welcome

That's a lot of lurking

Welcome , but post more !!!

ok cool no one gives a fuck. why do people do this?

There is an introduction megathread

Hi everyone, this is my first post on incels.is and i would like to explain my history:
I actually discovered this forum on april if i'm not mistaken and lurk here ever since because i thought it wouldn't be necessary to make an account but i changed my mind and i'm finally here, posting for the first time on this forum.

Are you alt right, alt left, a white natonalist, a jew or a Terminator?

welcome i to lurked for awhile before joining.

you arent going to enjoy being here but in time it will provide entertainment
for many it causes more stress,anxiety,depression reading about how fucked we all are, how there is no hope for us AND how much women have fucked us over and fucked society up by being such thirsty stupid fucking cunts