Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My first irl conversation with a classmate since October 2019

Do ya lie to people ya know irl about the way your life is going?

• Yes Bruv I have to

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • No Bruv

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • I avoid talking about my life even if I’m trapped in a conversation

Votes: 16 48.5%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
Today I ended up running into a old upper classmate after leaving Best Buy, he walkin my way and said I guessed my name correctly he sorta couldn’t believe it was me from long ago in high school :what:. He talked about his life for a few minutes and told he got a job as one of those receptionist at a business building and showed me a picture of a woman he’s dating. I thought it was a Latina with hazel eyes because he’s Latino but can pass for biracial. I said “wow ya doing good for ya self” but he was fixated on my appearance more so my hair style and I noticed him looking at it a lot and then he asked about my life and then the dating life question came up.

For a moment I would of been honest but I realized that my true answers can draw shame and we weren’t close in school so I just told him “I’ve been managing the waters bruv :feelskek:“ and he laughed and said something to the effect of, glad your turning out alright and said bye.

Remember your classmates you run into expected you to hit those social millstones and will shit test you on it despite seeing your struggle everyday, skip school and barley talking to you high school. I took a Taxi home which I rarely do and I’m just questioning the entire conversation since I haven’t had one since I was in college last year.

Best to not talk about myself because no one cares about subhumans

I haven't had conversation with women, they utterly despise my presence.

I lie to seem less of a loser. But I try to avoid the topic if I can.

Depends on who i'm talking to. If it's one of my friends that is a guy, I can be pretty honest. Anyone else, I lie.

Today I ended up running into a old upper classmate after leaving Best Buy, he walkin my way and said I guessed my name correctly he sorta couldn’t believe it was me from long ago in high school :what:. He talked about his life for a few minutes and told he got a job as one of those receptionist at a business building and showed me a picture of a woman he’s dating. I thought it was a Latina with hazel eyes because he’s Latino but can pass for biracial. I said “wow ya doing good for ya self” but he was fixated on my appearance more so my hair style and I noticed him looking at it a lot and then he asked about my life and then the dating life question came up.

For a moment I would of been honest but I realized that my true answers can draw shame and we weren’t close in school so I just told him “I’ve been managing the waters bruv :feelskek:“ and he laughed and said something to the effect of, glad your turning out alright and said bye.

Remember your classmates you run into expected you to hit those social millstones and will shit test you on it despite seeing your struggle everyday, skip school and barley talking to you high school. I took a Taxi home which I rarely do and I’m just questioning the entire conversation since I haven’t had one since I was in college last year.

You sound NT. I would've avoided him

i have fed bullshit to every one of my old classmates that i've met again over the years

You sound NT. I would've avoided him
I lie about my life it’s easier to do that saying depressing stuff and making people angry with me or something I couldn’t avoid him. If I’m confronted or approached I can act NT ngl but not the opposite. Thinking about it now it was strange how quickly he asked me about dating

Last edited:
ive i saw anyone from my education years i would probably ignore them, fucking assholes my entire education in school was nothing but hell with the bullying

Best thing to do is always lie about your sexual success. It is normally better to try to change the topic but if it is direct the best way is to say that you have had sex a couple times but haven’t had too much recently. Most people should believe that unless you are a truecel

I’m low inhib so I just make every conversation awkward by saying the opposite of what they want me to say

Well, my friends are more or less incels in denial so I dont care.