Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My first incel experience/rejection

motherfucker8

motherfucker8

Clandestine Blaze
★★
Was in the third or 4th grade, there was this girl, I'm not even sure why I liked her, she was kinda blondeish and had colorful eyes I think
I just wanted to try and give it a shot, so as a kid one day walking to school, I saw some weird looking flower, I think it was a red camellia

I picked it, I took it to class with me, they all saw me waving it around, so after school break I took it and put it under her table, you know we have a little thing under the table where we put our books or stuff, I put it there, after break she comes in, she sees it, starts crying and runs to the WC.

I didn't know what to do, I felt like shit, so I took the flower and put it on our Hot sexy big ass teacher's desk, whom I liked and was the entire focus of my sexual childhood feelings, I think she felt it and knew that I did it too, I used to love staring at her pedicure done feet and her big ass whenever she turns to type at the board, anyway lol

The teacher walks in, sees the flower, picks it up and throws it back like 'meh', doesn't even ask who brought it in or says thanks, just does it.

All in all It was fun experience I'd say, I ruined one foid day early on in life and prob gave her nightmares with my uggo face, after that I went back home and gooned to the hot teacher as I always did.

How are you thinking about big asses in 4th grade?

How are you thinking about big asses in 4th grade?
I was way too sexual at way too early of an age, I even had a foot fetish back then and used to stare at her feet wearing those ugly sandals she wore lol, but the nails were long and often painted black
she was a brunette but somewhat gothy lol with a hot bod of a milf without any kids jfl

how old is the teacher now? did she turn into a nice looking milf or another saggy fat foid?

how old is the teacher now? did she turn into a nice looking milf or another saggy fat foid?
I've no idea, I've since moved out and never went back, she is probably ugly as fuck now 80% chance ill give ya

I'm talking about the teacher
Oh. Sorry, I'm dumb and don't like reading. Yeah, I stared at my teachers asses too, especially the foids that were fresh out of college. Oh man! We had this fucking PAWG science teacher in 7th grade. Really hard not to pop and awkward boner in that class.

I was way too sexual at way too early of an age, I even had a foot fetish back then and used to stare at her feet wearing those ugly sandals she wore lol, but the nails were long and often painted black
she was a brunette but somewhat gothy lol with a hot bod of a milf without any kids jfl
Based you sound like me in school. I used to love when it'd get warm out and all the girls would wear sandals to school.

Based you sound like me in school. I used to love when it'd get warm out and all the girls would wear sandals to school.
yeah hehehe I still do love it when it gets hot and they wear sandals now