Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media My first incel drill song over 1k views under 24 hours (in video game)

My review

Not bad, you got potential, need some better beat and more fluid but you got more confidence then this entire fourm

Good luck op:feelsokman:

My review

Not bad, you got potential, need some better beat and more fluid but you got more confidence then this entire fourm

Good luck op:feelsokman:
I am not native English speaker and recorded it under influence of amphetamine oxycodone vodka and klonopin mate wrote text in 15 minutes and recorded under 30 minutes

I am not native English speaker and recorded it under influence of amphetamine oxycodone vodka and klonopin mate wrote text in 15 minutes and recorded under 30 minutes
:worryfeels:Don't die OP

Why you turned off comments ?

I’m jacking off to this rn

Normies are gonna hate me that my song is shit but English is not my native tongue (im videospiel)
Did normies ever comment on your vids or is this more of a prevention ?

Did normies ever comment on your vids or is this more of a prevention ?
Prevention because I am tough psycho on stuff but I have fragile psyche on comedowns (in video game)

Prevention because I am tough psycho on stuff but I have fragile psyche on comedowns (in video game)
damn that hit deep bro

where do you get your stuff if you don't mind telling me ?

put it on spotify

FIRM confirmation that sneir IS A LARPING NOB WITH NO TALENT IN ANY AREA, EVEN IN LARPING HE IS SHIT
Quick track under influence of meth amph vodka klonopin on freestyle no mix master as an non native English speaker what the fuck do you mean that I larp (IN VIDEO GAME)

Quick track under influence of meth amph vodka klonopin on freestyle no mix master as an non native English speaker what the fuck do you mean that I larp (IN VIDEO GAME)
you have literally all the hallmarks of a schizo larping at being an incel

your playing a character of an incel (in video game), with these pathetic disclaimers like you are being watched by the feds (which your not).

Im not buying it you look like under the hood your a normie

I literally came, thank you young man

What the fuck are you even saying :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: this gave me a pretty good laugh hahahahahah

Check my speak boom boom?