Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My first exposure to the Blackpill - Scumbag genes memes.

Nordcel9588

Nordcel9588

IncellianPerspective: A pagan unable to reproduce
★★★★
I remember stumbling upon these memes called "Scumbag genes" around 10 to 12 years ago or so. Back when 9gag and Artige.no was all the rage and image macros and rage comics were the big memes of the internet. I was like 11/12 when I first saw these and it was my first exposure to the blackpill. School always told us the same old bullshit about how "everyone is equal and blah blah blah", even though in one class we were shown the studies that pointed out that beauty is an objective and measurable and that it applies to facial features. Fucking lol. Just google scumbag genes and you'll find many of these.

Attachments

• Scumbag genes.jpg
    Scumbag genes.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 50
the black pill should be taught the first day we enter school .

Should be taught as the first word that the baby should learn, Instead of shit like "Mom" or "Dad".

>Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
Muslimbro, isn't your religion literally the ER religion?

Muslimbro, isn't your religion literally the ER religion?
it's the ER religion against the right enemies in the right circumstances . we aren't barbaric savages who just go ER on everyone . it's the religion of truth that want to establish the ONLY the truth in this world .

it's the ER religion against the right enemies in the right circumstances . we aren't barbaric savages who just go ER on everyone . it's the religion of truth that want to establish the ONLY the truth in this world .
What's that then, everything is permissable if you're doing it for Allah?

What's that then, everything is permissable if you're doing it for Allah?
nothing is true but allah and every thing is permitted for allah (if Allah approves of it ).

It would put an end to ugly dudes orbiting Stacies, approaching them and embarrassing themselves like I did when I was bluepilled.

nothing is true but allah and every thing is permitted for allah (if Allah approves of it ).
Good reason to get some & go ER then (in minecraft).

Should be taught as the first word that the baby should learn, Instead of shit like "Mom" or "Dad".
yeah instead of MOM or DAD the kid should say ER