Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My first death metal song

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I discovered it many years ago, probably the year it came out, tbh (2008).

I stumbled across it completely by accident. I was searching youtube videos for gameplay footage of The Elder Scrolls: Shadowkey. At the time, I was mostly only listening to core and nu metal, and hadn't really gotten into death metal or black metal. But I saw this video in the search results on youtube, and out of curiosity, having no idea what Omnium Gatherum was, or that it was even a song video I was clicking on, I opened up the video.

And I realized I stumbled across a new band and decided to listen, and as soon as the vocals kicked in, new I had discovered a new genre. And at that moment, I began my journey into death metal, and black metal, and other miscellaneous subgenres. But I started here, with melodic death metal. Soon after this, I added Insomnium to my listening repertoire. They were my favorite band for a while.

My first (and probably only) death metal song