Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My first day of public speaking class is today

• Thread starter Ironicallyhandsomcel
  • Start date
I

Ironicallyhandsomcel

Recruit
★★★
And I have nothing interesting to share about myself. Wish me luck boyos :feelscry:

share about your identity as an incel

good luck. listen to this when you get back home to forget the humiliation you are about to endure.

Knock em' dead OP wE'Re counting on you

Pro tip: Be confident when speaking. Just be yourself, in case u suck then pretend to be some one else

Pro tip: Be confident when speaking. Just be yourself, in case u suck then pretend to be some one else
I’m naturally soft spoken lmao. One of the lunch ladies back at my high school called me a “gentle giant”. But fuck it, might as well try.

2021A9D3 E492 445E 8E30 1A2BCBD9663E

Take it easy. Everything's gonna be fine. Or not. Be prepared for the absolute worst case scenario, that way things can only go up from there.

Take it easy. Everything's gonna be fine. Or not. Be prepared for the absolute worst case scenario, that way things can only go up from there.
Good advice.

Be prepared for scathing reviews, OP. Even if you were good, people would say you sucked because FACE. I was decent but got rated worse than a stutterer and a guy with a thick Indian accent.

Maybe, if I recieve an appropriate topic to incorporate it with.
lul you sound serious about it. No, DO NOT DO THAT. EVER.

Just merely saying that some guys are better looking than others and thus will get more girls will have you branded as an incel nazi misogynist these days.

lul you sound serious about it. No, DO NOT DO THAT. EVER.

Just merely saying that some guys are better looking than others and thus will get more girls will have you branded as an incel nazi misogynist these days.
Don’t worry bud, I was kidding lmao. I don’t want to be “the autistic guy” in a class that I have to spend 3 hours in.
Be prepared for scathing reviews, OP. Even if you were good, people would say you sucked because FACE. I was decent but got rated worse than a stutterer and a guy with a thick Indian accent.
I have a stutter and a lisp :feelsrope: oh well, I could also be a manlet but thank god that isn’t a factor.:soy:

my first day of public speaking is tomorrow. its over, for the both of us.

You have a bunch of incel info to share to the oblivious masses.

I’m in mountain standard time. It starts in 10 minutes :feelsrope:
why are u taking night classes as an incel? i'd assume thats more suicide fuel as chad and stacy probably arrange a meetup after class
is this community college or uni?

why are u taking night classes as an incel? i'd assume thats more suicide fuel as chad and stacy probably arrange a meetup after class
is this community college or uni?
It’s a CC and this is the first night class I’ve ever taken. Reason is because I had to take a class close to when my brothers class ends since we carpool lul

It’s a CC and this is the first night class I’ve ever taken. Reason is because I had to take a class close to when my brothers class ends since we carpool lul
how far are you into finishing? this is my last semester at cc for my associates. if you're planning on getting bachelor's u should plan on moving to thailand if you're white after u graduate

You have a bunch of incel info to share to the oblivious masses.
I could, but my reputation is already in the dumpster. No need make it any worse lmao
how far are you into finishing? this is my last semester at cc for my associates. if you're planning on getting bachelor's u should plan on moving to thailand if you're white after u graduate
I’m already in my third year of cc due to failing multiple classes. If things don’t work out this year, I might just rope.

Last edited:
F4AD676D 37D4 4031 AAC8 196F6F992CD4

Update: teacher seems sweet, and I mog most of the guys here :feelsautistic:

Good luck ;).

Wish I had learned to speak and well publicly, it would help me a lot in life.

have u had to do any cancerous shit yet like stand up and say your name and shit?

have u had to do any cancerous shit yet like stand up and say your name and shit?
No, surprisingly not! The last time I took a class like this, the teacher literally made us introduce ourselves to our neighbors and talk with each other for 5 straight minutes. Pure suicide fuel.

Don’t sweat it. No one in the class will remember your speech 10 minutes later unless it was amazing or horrible. Even then they’ll forget the next day.

C15FAB43 7FD1 4A0A B82A 24FFB5A85F46

Update: we are now introducing ourselves and this foid told us that she’s a stripper :lul:

Last we heard from him was Yesterday at 11:55 PM EST.

Safe to assume they discovered his inceldom and promptly executed him.

F

Doesn't matter, you'll fail anyway because of Halo effect. Chad could get up and stutter and get an A+

Do I see Stacy on the right side of the screen? Start flirting with her boyo, be urself, girls like confident men
That was not a Stacy, shes a mom :lul: there is however a 9/10 Stacy in the class (her being the only Stacy that introduced herself as a “video game lover” and a “nerd” (((teehee))) she seems nice though. I would’ve taken a pic but I was starting to feel weird lmao.

Last edited: