Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My first blackpill

Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
-
So my mothers friend had a daughter who was a popular Becky and we were kinda friends, or at least she tolerated my presence. She virtue signaled when I was bullied in elementary school at least.
So one day we all (parents and us) went out to eat, we were both around 16 years then. Suddenly she tells her mother that she is out of pills and needs new ones, and I am joking like "haha do you have a fever?" and she is like "no, birth control." I of course was khhv permavirgin while she was already riding raw chad cock all around our school with the blessing of her senior toilet who had her with some chad who ran away and barely saw his daughter.
We knew each other since Kindergarten and she never even hinted at flirting with me, I was friendzoned hard and learned a valuable lesson; women are whores

Did you even initiate anyting or were you just oblivious to her relationships?

this is some brutal shit
I'm sorry, OP... at least you learned the truth about toilets early on life

Did you even initiate anyting or were you just oblivious to her relationships?
I thought she was a virgin like me and was surprised she was fucking around already :feelsUnreal:

I thought she was a virgin like me and was surprised she was fucking around already :feelsUnreal:
Yeah but those guys she was sleeping with obvioulsy made a move on her, unless she just submitted to their penisy presence?

Teenage blackpills are the most brutal blackpills.
Once you have that kind of experience you see women, even the ones close to you, in a different light.

Yeah but those guys she was sleeping with obvioulsy made a move on her, unless she just submitted to their penisy presence?
idk I was playing video games stop interrogating me fucktard

So my mothers friend had a daughter who was a popular Becky and we were kinda friends, or at least she tolerated my presence. She virtue signaled when I was bullied in elementary school at least.
So one day we all (parents and us) went out to eat, we were both around 16 years then. Suddenly she tells her mother that she is out of pills and needs new ones, and I am joking like "haha do you have a fever?" and she is like "no, birth control." I of course was khhv permavirgin while she was already riding raw chad cock all around our school with the blessing of her senior toilet who had her with some chad who ran away and barely saw his daughter.
We knew each other since Kindergarten and she never even hinted at flirting with me, I was friendzoned hard and learned a valuable lesson; women are whores

So she did get pregnant by him?

So she did get pregnant by him?
Her mother was impregnated by chad, she was a landwhale btw or at least thats how I knew heraybe she was becky before.
The daughter used pills so she could get pumped and dumped raw as much as she wants.

she is fucking raw chad while you rot here. it's over.

soyfags will tell you m'lady takes birth control because it helps with period pain or it benefits tit growth,
but that's huge cope, they just always have to be ready for chad. it's what a foids life is about: always being ready for chad.

At 20 years old I started having female friends and this led me to lose completely my mental health while listening to their stories of being fucked by chads at 14 years old and starting birth control pills at 16
As an ossitocin starved 20 years old kissless virgin with recessed maxilla theese stories completely damaged my brain

the world of the normies and chads are hidden from us incels.they all were fucking by the time they were 12,13,14 whilst you were jerking off to "lewd" hentai you found on 4chan.

holy shit i'd have roped right then and there. that hurts so much.