Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My first blackpill contribution (it's over for dickcels)

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
It's no atomic bomb or anything, but it's effective. Repost from braincels:

I wish i had 8inch cock

So how big was Ethan? I need to know this :feelsree:

I don't buy it, the type of women who are obsessive about Dick Size are even worse the height obsessed roasties. They're one of the same in a way, but I doubt anyone here would want a used up unstable whore, who is the type to obsess about dick size anyways.

Its over if you exist in 2018

I don't buy it, the type of women who are obsessive about Dick Size are even worse the height obsessed roasties. They're one of the same in a way, but I doubt anyone here would want a used up unstable whore, who is the type to obsess about dick size anyways.

whoa, that cope

Strong cope tbh

whoa, that cope
Strong cope tbh
It's true, if you can get to the point where you're about to fuck a girl and she see's you're a dicklet and rejects you, you're probably not a Truecel and picking terrible women (Possibly a mentalcel I suppose), you also can't wave around a massive dick and get a GF/Sex if you're short, ugly, and poor either (cept maybe in minority ghettos, if you're also a minority)

It's true, if you can get to the point where you're about to fuck a girl and she see's you're a dicklet and rejects you, you're probably not a Truecel and picking terrible women (Possibly a mentalcel I suppose), you also can't wave around a massive dick and get a GF/Sex if you're short, ugly, and poor either (cept maybe in minority ghettos, if you're also a minority)

no, a sane women wouldn't reject you on the spot, she would reject you later on so the reason she rejected you could be for up for debate. regardless, most women (especially including the sane, high quality ones) will reject you for being a dicklet.

no, a sane women wouldn't reject you on the spot, she would reject you later on so the reason she rejected you could be for up for debate. regardless, most women (especially including the sane, high quality ones) will reject you for being a dicklet.
If she was so obsessed with dick size as you seem to be why would she even fuck you and then dump you later? This proves my point about not being a Truecel aswell, there are people here who can't even GET to the "A girl wants to fuck you" part.

The situation you described sounds like a failed normie, who got with a roastie probably on tindr from above average passable looks and then never contacted him again after she fucked him as she further degrades herself online.

There are bigger factors than Dick size. Money, Fat, Looks, Local Sexual Market trends, Height, etc. Dicksize definitely does matter to some women, usually impure whores. I don't see many good virgin women (aka the only stable and good women according to statistics if you want more than just sex) talking about dick size as a priority.