Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My first Blackpill at age 5

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★
When I was 5 my family went on holiday to Crete. We stayed at a family friendly hotel with a pool and kid's activities. I met a Swedish boy there who was a year older and was taller and I remember thinking "he has a better face than me". But we became friends and could speak to eachother because Norwegian and Swedish is so similar.

There was also a Swedish girl there who was called Maja. I instantly got a crush on her and I remember following her around the grounds (creep).

On the last day we were all leaving and at the airport I remember that the me, the Swedish boy and Maja were standing away from our parents. That's when my so called "friend" asked Maja: "Who do you think is better looking, Nordicel94 or me?" with a malicious grin. Maja instantly said: "You are" with twinkling eyes. That was soul crushing. My "friend" I had played with for a week betraying me by putting me on the spot like that and my first crush rejecting me for a 6 year old Chadlet. It was a punch to the gut.

I was never the same.

This has to be a canon event of some kind, same thing happened to me just different context and people

This has to be a canon event of some kind, same thing happened to me just different context and people
Yes I remember this so vividly 25 years later. I think it was then that I realized I was ugly. I felt so humiliated.