Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My final words

D

Doomer Guy

Deleted my account because this site is so dumb...
-
I'm leaving incels.is, deleting my account, and never coming back. :feelsjuice:
Not because I'm roping but because I realized don't need to be here anymore.
I simply have better things to do with my free time, like talking to my online friends, daydreaming, fapping, tryharding on challenging video games, binge watching YouTube videos... :smonk:
These copes are simply 1000x more pleasurable than rotting in this poorly moderated fed-infested agonizing shithole. :feelswhat:

Now that you heard the reason for my departure, time for my final words:

I hate foids, I hate chads, I hate normies, I hate degenerate leftists, I hate society, I hate my parents, but I hate you too, incels.
In fact, I hate the human species as a whole.
Because if the blackpill taught me one thing, it's that humans are all egoistical, narcissist, hypocrite monsters who whine and seek support in the midst of sufferings but start taking a sadistic pleasure in mocking, humiliating and harming tormented, struggling, deprived individuals the moment they get a chance to be happy, peaceful and problem-free.
Not even incels are an exception to this. Not even me. No one, in fact. It's just basic human nature.
The ultimate blackpill is simply admitting that humans are corruptible, disgusting, fallen creatures. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Noted I See GIF by Downton Abbey

I simply have better things to do with my free time, like talking to my online friends, daydreaming, fapping, tryharding on challenging video games, binge watching YouTube videos... :smonk:
These copes are simply 1000x more pleasurable than rotting in this poorly moderated fed-infested agonizing shithole. :feelswhat:

I hate foids, I hate chads, I hate normies, I hate degenerate leftists, I hate society, I hate my parents, but I hate you too, incels.
Because if the blackpill taught me one thing, it's that humans are all egoistical, narcissist, hypocrite monsters who whine and seek support in the midst of sufferings but start taking a sadistic pleasure in mocking, humiliating and harming tormented, struggling, deprived individuals the moment they get a chance to be happy, peaceful and problem-free.
Not even incels are an exception to this. Not even me. No one, in fact. It's just basic human nature.
The ultimate blackpill is simply admitting that humans are corruptible, disgusting, fallen creatures. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Good luck with life nigga

See you in one hour.

See you next week

No one cares, bitch tits.

View: https://youtu.be/uddSYBb9W1E

no please
dont go
stay
:feelsseriously: