Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My final thoughts on the entire situation between me and the people that tried to get me banned.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34959
  • Start date
My final thoughts:

Basically what's done is done and nothing more can be said, I still think that diddling kids is wrong and that if you are over eighteen you shouldn't date people that are under eighteen for your good and their good.

I made a video and once again I want to thank eveyone that helped me out through this, you guys are the real MVP's.

View: https://youtu.be/al-jWUJKoCQ

What is your age, race, height?

All I know is that he was one pathetic as fuck user on this forum, always talking about taking candle lit bubble baths and that he has femdom fetish and wants to be dominated by women :feelspuke:
I wonder who it could be... @Damo the incel thoughts?

This is why it's fucking retarded to try to frame people, now some "17.999999 year old be just a baybee" agecuck ends up looking good. It's like when someone plants evidence against a guilty suspect and when the fake evidence is discovered the suspect ends up going free.

The original age of consent in the U.S. was 13. It was raised to 15 and then further to 18 during the moral panic of the late 1800s, led by first-wave feminists. Not advocating a specific AOC, just stating a fact for historycels.

I still don't understand then who responded on the instagram account and apparently knew about .is? Was it Zensfy trolling people?

The absolute state of this forum, I see this as a loss

15 black 5'6

based and nagatoro pilled
Take estrogen blockers and some HGH if you want to become 6 foot as an adult or you will regret it badly

Dude, you are one to talk about being a little bitch when you disappeared from the forum for months just because someone (rightfully) called you out on your bullshit.

should’ve stayed gone.
:feelsYall:

This is why it's fucking retarded to try to frame people, now some "17.999999 year old be just a baybee" agecuck ends up looking good. It's like when someone plants evidence against a guilty suspect and when the fake evidence is discovered the suspect ends up going free.

The original age of consent in the U.S. was 13. It was raised to 15 and then further to 18 during the moral panic of the late 1800s, led by first-wave feminists. Not advocating a specific AOC, just stating a fact for historycels.
As long as there is no clear age restriction in place, it is their free choice. I wouldn't advise anyone below 18 to be exposed to these things, but to each their own.

I don't think I'm gonna drug myself up
You can check where you are on the growth scale for your age and projected height. If it's under the mean, you can get GH treatment.

Can we play mc together

Like I said in my thread:

I made this thread even before I learned of what you said just now, so it really was feminists behind this shit, trying to dismantle patriarchal structures by preventing men from influencing women in their youth by "marrying young"

The truth is modern feminism would not even be possible had they not first increased the age of consent, because men would just wife up women in their youth before they could be influenced by modern social norms

tbh I feel like this entire thing was orchestrated by Nekopan to gain cred on this forum, a strong following who sees him as righteous and creating a divide between pedocels and non-pedocels

tbh I feel like this entire thing was orchestrated by Nekopan to gain cred on this forum, a strong following who sees him as righteous and creating a divide between pedocels and non-pedocels
I doubt it

Either way Nekopan ironically would still fuck an "underaged" female so this entire thing just seems even more ridiculous now, people were just splitting hairs over how young is "too young"

JFL if you think society sees a difference between a man who would fuck a 15 year old and a man who would fuck an 8 year old

Both are all under the same umbrella in the eyes of normies

Say less mate
Still waiting for the AoC video......
I've decided to make a video about how romance manga and anime can be a brutal blackpill.

Also who is IncelCream?

Gotcha, and thank you very much. I might make a video on Chainsaw Man
BRO I HAVE AN IDEA FOR AN ANIME/MANGA BLACKPILL VIDEO! WHAT ABOUT A VIDEO ANALYZING HOW CHAINSAW MAN IS SECRETLY BASED AND BLACKPILLED AF BECAUSE LITERALLY EVERY FOID DENJI HAS EVER MET HAS TRIED TO KILL HIM (HE LITERALLY REALIZES THIS IN CHAPTER 47) AND THEY MADE HIS LIFE A LIVING HELL AND THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS BASICALLY “NAWALT/IF SHE BREATHES SHE A THOT/SIMPING KILLS/ALL GIRLS ARE THE SAME”

Still waiting for the AoC video......

BRO I HAVE AN IDEA FOR AN ANIME/MANGA BLACKPILL VIDEO! WHAT ABOUT A VIDEO ANALYZING HOW CHAINSAW MAN IS SECRETLY BASED AND BLACKPILLED AF BECAUSE LITERALLY EVERY FOID DENJI HAS EVER MET HAS TRIED TO KILL HIM (HE LITERALLY REALIZES THIS IN CHAPTER 47) AND THEY MADE HIS LIFE A LIVING HELL AND THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS BASICALLY “NAWALT/IF SHE BREATHES SHE A THOT/SIMPING KILLS/ALL GIRLS ARE THE SAME”
HOLY SHIT THATS AN AMAZING IDEA, IM GONAN GET TO WORK
Can we play mc together
Sure dude add me on dis Pancakes_Go#1984

HOLY SHIT THATS AN AMAZING IDEA, IM GONAN GET TO WORK
NO WAY, DED FKN SRS? LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO

Very hard to believe you're an incel with that voice, can't you just join e-girl discord servers and try to get close to one of them or something? The voice alone would put you in the door.

@Nekopan
Isn't it kind of ironic that you chose a loli avatar after the entire fiasco :feelshaha:
34959.jpg
This dude has said he’s 15 so it seems normal for a teenager to be attracted to another teenager :feelsseriously:

This dude has said he’s 15 so it seems normal for a teenager to be attracted to another teenager :feelsseriously:
You know full well that's not how it works

You think when he turns 18 loli's will magically stop being attractive to him?

Men's attraction for young teens (or younger in some cases) doesn't magically go away like a flipping a light switch when they magically reach the marker of living 6570 days lol, its all socialized nonsense, these females are attractive period

There's been so many guys who I've seen been shown a picture of an "underaged" female and they go on and on about how hot she is and what they would do to her, and as soon as you mention she's not 18 she's magically no longer attractive, but we all know that's not true, , that's not how biology works

She's still attractive, the average man will just pretend and use mental gymnastics to deny his attraction to females in certain age groups, but send that same guy a century or so in the past before all of this age of consent nonsense and he'd gladly marry her and fuck her

Basically what's done is done and nothing more can be said, I still think that diddling kids is wrong and that if you are over eighteen you shouldn't date people that are under eighteen for your good and their good.

I made a video and once again I want to thank eveyone that helped me out through this, you guys are the real MVP's.

View: https://youtu.be/al-jWUJKoCQ

:feelsseriously:

Imagine all of this and the dude still ends up leaving anyway :feelskek:

Sorry, dude but you sound cucked but since I was a moron as a teenager too, I will let it slide but no more cuck shit. Teenagers are not kids.

I mind my own business about this whole ‘sex offender’ stuff because it has nothing to do with me or you, like, mind your own business, it doesn’t affect us locally undesired males at all.

You have been brainwashed by the feminists. Be better. ‘Trauma’ is foid problems.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back