Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my final mission-last will and testament

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
ıll probably die soon bros, ıll make my last stand starting with my whole family

when ı am thrown into prison you guys should break me out and we shall start a incel revolution
i wish i could live my school years funny and nt as in the movies i want to go back and live those fuck man if i didnt changed schools ive wouldve been the american footbal jock! maybe we would have money and resources! or we just could do it and i wish my father was a good person\he is the biggest evil ive fought \it would be insanely different if he was a good person i wouldve been chad ffs\oh father you ruined us all///

aside from that ı feel extremely depressed these days ,my mom agreed that our family is so fucked up and ı actually needed them before,she said you dont have family/friends but you have copes try to use them,pretty good advice ımo

when you get me out ı promote @Meus to be the General of the army ,@Lebensmüder to be the supreme leader and @MarquisDeSade to be the vice president

Last edited:
...Die of what???

Better. :feelsUgh:

I was…entertained by this. :feelsclown:

ıll probably die soon bros, ıll make my last stand starting with my whole family

when ı am thrown into prison you guys should break me out and we shall start a incel revolution
i wish i could live my school years funny and nt as in the movies i want to go back and live those fuck man if i didnt changed schools ive wouldve been the american footbal jock! maybe we would have money and resources! or we just could do it and i wish my father was a good person\he is the biggest evil ive fought \it would be insanely different if he was a good person i wouldve been chad ffs\oh father you ruined us all///

aside from that ı feel extremely depressed these days ,my mom agreed that our family is so fucked up and ı actually needed them before,she said you dont have family/friends but you have copes try to use them,pretty good advice ımo

when you get me out ı promote @Meus to be the General of the army ,@Lebensmüder to be the supreme leader and @MarquisDeSade to be the vice president
Don't throw your life away needlessly or do anything stupid fren, I hate seeing young people be so rash. :feelsjuice:

There's literally an entire civilization ending event around the corner, it is the only thing that keeps me alive and still going as I want to watch in observance along with partaking in it. Most people don't believe me but it is one thing I would stake or gamble my entire life on. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Don't throw your life away needlessly or do anything stupid fren, I hate seeing young people be so rash. :feelsjuice:

There's literally an entire civilization ending event around the corner, it is the only thing that keeps me alive and still going as I want to watch in observance along with partaking in it. Most people don't believe me but it is one thing I would stake or gamble my entire life on. :feelsdevil:
Oh, do tell, you've peaked my interest

Oh, do tell, you've peaked my interest
Oh you know, the usual. A global elite that wants to genocide the entire planet because they want it all to themselves, global economic collapse, the beginnings of World War III, death of the dollar[USD], and the natural resources of the entire planet being sucked dry as there is nothing left to strip mine. :feelsjuice::yes: I don't want to miss a single moment of any of it as I've been looking forward to it for a very long time now. :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Tell us your real name before you ER and murder your family and classmates and we hear it about it from the turkish news

See you in Incelhalla

Godspeed anon,rolling for many removed chads and stacies.

Fare thee well matey!

pirate-flag-jolly-roger-with-crossed-swords-the-skull-and-two-sabers-vector-id1131952571

I
There's literally an entire civilization ending event around the corner, it is the only thing that keeps me alive and still going as I want to watch in observance along with partaking in it. Most people don't believe me but it is one thing I
i won’t then bro, but it’s really hard for me to keep going, but I’ll try

I

i won’t then bro, but it’s really hard for me to keep going, but I’ll try
If the wheels don't start falling off the bus by 2026 you can call me an asshole where I'll want to kick myself in the ass, but having studied this current world immensely the last twenty-one years now coming up on the twenty-second here I would stake my entire life that somewhere between 2022-2025 we will be witnessing systemic destruction worldwide on multiple fronts. I'm usually pretty good at predicting these sorts of things most of the time, it's a long personally held hobby of mine to which I have devoted most of my life studying. I simply refer this field of study as the collapse of human civilization itself or the study of humanity's self-destruction and imminent doom. Not sure if there is any other way to quite describe these phenomena of study, simply put.

:feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
If the wheels don't start falling off the bus by 2026 you can call me an asshole where I'll want to kick myself in the ass, but having studied this current world immensely the last twenty-one years now coming up on the twenty-second here I would stake my entire life that somewhere between 2022-2025 we will be witnessing systemic destruction worldwide on multiple fronts. I'm usually pretty good at predicting these sorts of things most of the time, it's a long personally held hobby of mine to which I have devoted most of my life studying. I simply refer this field of study as the collapse of human civilization itself or the study of humanity's self-destruction and imminent doom. Not sure if there is any other way to quite describe these phenomena of study, simply put.

:feelsjuice::yes:
Sounds good:feelsdevil:

Brother I feel you. there is a point where we reach where we cant go any further. There are no gold stars for us. No one is watching out. No one throws a life preserver. Its got to end this way for a lot of us because we are under the heel of societies ire. Dude fuck

Tell us your real name before you ER and murder your family and classmates and we hear it about it from the turkish news
There are already 2+ ers every week here ,kids like me kill their families or average men go er but always men are the big bad