Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My final court hearing for my recent case tomorrow

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
inshAllah it will go well. if it does not, then i will say khayr. He has willed it.

2:216 "Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not."

keep us updated eh

what stuff did they swat you for?

you beat the fuck out someone because they were insulting allah? daaaamnnnnn. Is this a common thing on this forum? I wish you luck in staying out of jail but I also wish you wouldn't beat people for insulting your religion. Don't let people rile you. There'll always be a never ending list of people to beat up and you can't beat them all. Are you genuinely remorseful? Do you think you'd do it again? Don't actually answer if you think a judge/prosecutor could find your online name.

leeringlurker said:
Don't actually answer if you think a judge/prosecutor could find your online name.
it's better you go away on your own legs

call your prosecutor on me now

Indari said:
what stuff did they swat you for?

some normie cuck from cucktears just called in that im a terrorist plotting an attack. ofc they found nothing in the SWAT.

You'll be fine.

leeringlurker said:
you beat the fuck out someone because they were insulting allah? daaaamnnnnn.  Is this a common thing on this forum?  I wish you luck in staying out of jail but I also wish you wouldn't beat people for insulting your religion. Don't let people rile you. There'll always be a never ending list of people to beat up and you can't beat them all.  Are you genuinely remorseful? Do you think you'd do it again?  Don't actually answer if you think a judge/prosecutor could find your online name.

Na this account has no legal tie to me InshaAllah. I don't even care anymore if it does.

I feel no remorse at all. In fact, I came short on Allah's favor by only lashing him with a belt. Slander of Muhammad SAW is an atrocity that calls for execution. I would do it again and again, even kill if there was no law against it. However, I have decided to now be law abiding because of the headache this has given me.