Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My female family members routinely make fun of short and ugly men. Do yours do the same?

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
Just this morning my sister and mother were discussing one of the guys who fell in love with my skank of a sister and they were making fun of him for being short...
I'm short and ugly haha :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Do they do this without awareness or do they really want to put me down out of malice?
Do the female members of your family behave similarly?

my mother literally told me she hates short men and to never trust a short man because he is trying to compensate for his height.

yeah she told me she was courted by a short boring man and hated him or something, meanwhile i'm not short but i am boring in the sense i am not violent and threatening like my dad, kind of the same shit in the end

female relatives "redpilling" you does not help a thing, it's too little too late, it would have been better if they shut up and got out of the way

My father is much taller than me. Both he and I know I am a runt, so there is no need to say anything. My mother is short and on the spectrum. Once she slipped up and briefly mentioned this pilot she dated, but he was rejected because he was "to short".

my cousin once said a friend of mine who hit on her looked like a little boy, fucking brutal

yeah they made fun of some short guy on TV

all women make fun of ugly men tho

It’s so over for manlets it’s unreal. My mom has an (oldcel infertile like 50 years old) Instagram hoe friend that was saying how great her new boyfriend is only cause he’s so tall.. like 6’5” or something. And I was in the same room standing at a towering 5 foot 9.

It’s so over for manlets it’s unreal. My mom has an (oldcel infertile like 50 years old) Instagram hoe friend that was saying how great her new boyfriend is only cause he’s so tall.. like 6’5” or something. And I was in the same room standing at a towering 5 foot 9.

im 5'9 and 15 atm

i think im done growing too :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Yes. All the time.

I did once hear some members making fun of a manlet that was around 5'4 despite him being not bad looking. It's why I believe height and face are both required. I spent a few minutes watching him and he looked incredibly depressed to me. I bet us two were the only ones that knew that reason.

My mom does pretty much daily.

I think it's just lack of awareness, assuming they're biologically related. Stepmothers, on the other hand, actively hate any non-Chad stepsons because the stepmom is judging them sexually.

i have older relatives and some look like and act like witches make fun of decent men. they talk bad about bald, short and around average face looking men. i dont think i have ever heard any of my older male relatives talk about womans looks tho. basically woman are cunts young and old.

typical women

Yes. They even do it in front of me, and I am short and ugly. They’re so stupid that they assume I don’t notice, or something.

They do so without thinking, because foids cannot think and have zero social skills or self awareness, and their behaviour is driven purely by basic biological instinct.