Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My female coworkers are rushing to send their kids to the whitest private schools

3000showers

3000showers

✩✩✩✩✩
★★★
Almost every kimdergarten,elementary and middle school is 30-70% shitskins and many dont even speak a word of our language
They act all virtuos when talking about race,rights and integration and then do stuff like this lol
They are a living meme
"Refugees welcome" lmaooo
Diversity for thee but not for me
Enjoy the cultural enrichment

Last edited:

people virtue signal all the fcking time when it comes to race its ridiculous and I cant stand it bc they are subtle enough about it to the point were calling them out on it becomes impossible bc they can always find some bs reason why it has nothing to do with race. they say all races are equal but when you look at their actions its clearly a different story.

Fuck normalfags, I fcuking hate them

people virtue signal all the fcking time when it comes to race its ridiculous and I cant stand it bc they are subtle enough about it to the point were calling them out on it becomes impossible bc they can always find some bs reason why it has nothing to do with race. they say all races are equal but when you look at their actions its clearly a different story.

Fuck normalfags, I fcuking hate them
All races are equal though

nigs and arabs are only welcome to fuck, reproduce and keep the number of the population stable but if places like germany don't start reproducing by their own. one day they will wake up with a majority of ethnics and then there's nothing they can do

tommy-lee-jones-i-dont-care.gif

All races are equal though
Can you even read??
based on the scientific empirical evidence I have seen yes that grossly seems to be the case though there are differences but I never said they were or weren't equal that isn't the point. all I said was that people pretend race doesn't matter and say all races are equal but then display racist behaviours

you come across as a retarded IT larper

Its happening in here too. Parents are moving away from bigger cities and sending their kids to less multicultural schools.

When I was in middle school our school had mold problems so all of us students were sent to another school for a year and it happened to be one of these more culturally enriched schools. I've never seen a more restless school and that was over 10 years ago, so I doubt anything has gotten better in this time frame.

Apparently some schools in bigger cities even have guards now. This is completely new, we never had to have guards in our schools in this country until very recently. Not to mention these rich politicians aren't going to put their kids in these multicultural hellholes either.

Almost every kimdergarten,elementary and middle school is 30-70% shitskins and many dont even speak a word of our language
They act all virtuos when talking about race,rights and integration and then do stuff like this lol
They are a living meme
"Refugees welcome" lmaooo
Diversity for thee but not for me
Enjoy the cultural enrichment
Not sure why are you blaming your coworkers. If they say the truth about race in the work place, they will get fired.

Its happening in here too. Parents are moving away from bigger cities and sending their kids to less multicultural schools.

When I was in middle school our school had mold problems so all of us students were sent to another school for a year and it happened to be one of these more culturally enriched schools. I've never seen a more restless school and that was over 10 years ago, so I doubt anything has gotten better in this time frame.

Apparently some schools in bigger cities even have guards now. This is completely new, we never had to have guards in our schools in this country until very recently. Not to mention these rich politicians aren't going to put their kids in these multicultural hellholes either.
UK?

Not sure why are you blaming your coworkers. If they say the truth about race in the work place, they will get fired.
im not blaming them , its just the hypocrisy of these people
Like when they preach about values and morals in a man and then proceed to date a drug dealer

Not to mention these rich politicians aren't going to put their kids in these multicultural hellholes either.
Rich people will NEVER interact with this kind of people
They will just send them to a 15k a year school or directly in Switzerland

Brutal for ethnics. Then the majority ethnic schools begin to receive less government funding and the cycle continues

My little brother's online school is like 90% ethnic. The teacher is a white woman though. Brutality.

If I was an IT larper I wouldve left a long time ago. Also being racist is a cope
OK but the conversation had nothing to do with whether races are equal or not so it seems really retarded to start brining that up

only a retarded IT larper who can barely read would bring up something that is PC up that has nothing to do with the conversation

>Good schools

Has long been a codeword amongst realtors and homebuyers for

>Is this neighborhood white

Those that can’t afford expensive homes simply pay for private school (still expensive, but cheaper than an $800k home). The cheat code is to get your white family (brothers + sisters + spouses + kids) to pool your income and all move into a mansion together in some white, gated community. It’s cheaper and you get the benefit of white public schools.

nicki minaj party GIF by Gucci Mane

Problem is whites don’t really do that often in America, but ethnics definitely do. Muslims, poos, and Mexicans will stuff themselves into houses with all their siblings and cousins and have a 9 income household. Plus you’ll have the occasional pro-athlete basketball-American with his violent, entitled spawn.

I know a family of arabs that all live together with their mom, their circumcucked kids, and their mail-order brides from Shitholeistan or something. They’re a bunch of mechanics and carpenters, but they live in a mansion in a white, gated community because they’re a 6+ income household.

Never relax around niggs

You will change your mind when you will enter a hospital and find they assigned you a black doctor
Mark my words
Funny GIF
All doctors are retards. If you have to go the hospital, you’re already dead.

Medical malpractice is one of the biggest preventable death cause in the USA.