Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My feelings when oneitis rejected me

You took it well bro

So she’s not coming to ur place this weekend?

I thought you were gonna pound her pussy on Sunday

Sorry, but it was very idiotic of you to try anything, even if you were drunk. It would be better to not interact with your oneitis at all and instead just observe her without even letting her know about your existence, then you wouldn't have to see her ugly side.

Sorry, but it was very idiotic of you to try anything, even if you were drunk. It would be better to not interact with your oneitis at all and instead just observe her without even letting her know about your existence, then you wouldn't have to see her ugly side.
On other hand when i saw her ugly side my feelings for her evaporated

Sincerely i can't express how evil or cucked it is the fact that she even held your hand and stuff. Certain limits should be respected in society.
I remember a youtuber talking about how sometimes foids engage in fake flirting :feelsree:.

Sincerely i can't express how evil or cucked it is the fact that she even held your hand and stuff. Certain limits should be respected in society.
I remember a youtuber talking about how sometimes foids engage in fake flirting :feelsree:.
Fake flirting should be punishable with point blank shot from remington 870 (in minecraft)

On other hand when i saw her ugly side my feelings for her evaporated
I stalked my oneitis back when I still had one. I found out pretty much everything about her without her ever knowing I existed. Thankfully I got over it eventually, it was foolish. Chad cumdumpsters are not worth obsessing over, especially when you could coom to several of them instead of just one.

Before thread? I also got cucked by my onetis

you shouldnt have confessed your feeling.
should have waited for her to come to your place and rape her
now that she knows ur feeling maybe she wont come

:feelskek::feelskek:
extremely based :feelsokman:
1EAFDB2A 699C 43E4 83C2 EB9C316523BE