Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My feelings have never mattered to anybody

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
I've always been ignored, shit on, etc. Nothing I ever say or contribute to anything matters. Lmao and people say we have nothing to complain about. My whole life has been like this. I'm fucking over it

I literally talk to myself in my head.

I've always been ignored, shit on, etc. Nothing I ever say or contribute to anything matters. Lmao and people say we have nothing to complain about. My whole life has been like this. I'm fucking over it

Its called ugly we all have it and there is no cure.

Such is the life of the average ugly male

No-one cares about us because we are ugly

I understand Omni,i can relate to you.Even my parents laughted at my problems of bein bullied
be a man my dad said i don't wanna hear you no more about this things said my mom.
you are having struggles to get inserted in the school said my school psychologics -by the way the psychologist only went to school one day per week and we had to pay that shit-
I told my psychologist about my companions being bullies.But he only talked about me being shy,having social anxiety etc etc.I just stoped seeing him.Even one day i got really pissed and yelled in front of everyone,i yelled a companion of my grade and then the teacher,who was there and never did anything to at least give me a hand.
Guess what.I was called by the director.Me.Not the bullies LOL.
Man i tell you,one day i seated with my dad when i was older near 18 years.We talked about those things in the past so i told him look,you did things very bad.I understand you wasn't home most of days because you was the only one providing money to this house,but you had behaviours i don't tolerate.Even nowadays you laugh of some problems of mine.So what? When i was younger and you didn't care about my problems in school except aproving signatures,i used to hate you.I had resentment towards you.But now what i'm gonna do? Will i be resentment even until this day? No,i decided to forget about it and let it go.
So that's what i did OP,i slowly forget about that,his mistakes.Because even in the present sometimes he act like nothing happened.So i just ignore him,even when he talk to me sometimes.I don't care.You will leave things go slowly,time passing will teach you that.You can't live stressed all your life man,is tiring.

Natural selection at work

we all will die alone tbh

Hence why I am slowly losing it and talk to myself.

this tbh

I got so angry i broke the two mirrors in my flat
they now each have a huge crack down the middle

I care, and I think some of the incels members care as well.

if people do not care about your feelings, do not mind people's feelings. if people see you as trash, learn to see people as trash as well.

It's ok OP, we're ugly and thats that. There is no empathy for ugly men, we are meant to do nothing else but suffer in solitude and swiftly pass without the slightest ray of extended solace from others.

Unfortunately, it's the way life is handed to us. We just had to be that minority...

Yeah, I don't know what it feels like for someone to actually find out anything about me, what I like or dislike, or to value my opinion in anyway.

People here are interested in your opinion OP.

Yeah, I don't know what it feels like for someone to actually find out anything about me, what I like or dislike, or to value my opinion in anyway.
Same to you.

We are screaming out on an empty road.

It's called being ugly. And it's a hell we'll never escape unfortunately.