Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy My Feelings About Couples In Public

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Foid with typical clean cut musclebound chad: mild depression but it is what it is. Nothing an incel can do about it until The Revolution

Foid with high tier normie: rage. Also nothing that can be done but really chaps my ass nevertheless.

Foid with the cutting edge (tattooed, douchebaggey, stylish etc.): extreme fear. Akin to a terrorist act in my mind. Dreams of cutting my throat open with a switchblade to escape the spectacle may come and go.

Foid with lower tier normie: pity for the bastard.

Foid with soy: pity for the bastard. I'm not gonna judge someone for their bluepilled vibes in person. Never would. They're in a dark place of emasculation and ignorance and I can empathize in spite of my autism.

Foid with manlet: extreme pity. If I were low inhib I'd scream beware from the hilltops at these bastards. Does happen. Cucking probability is 100% no joke.

Foid with truecel: never seen it & I mean that totally in earnest. If I did though, I'd feel a strange mix of jealousy and pity I'd imagine.

Feel free to share your feelings as well if they differ from mine any.

I never leave the house.

Just jealousy because I'm reminded how they're normal, even if the guy is ugly he at least doesn't have a weird freaky body like I do

Just jealousy because I'm reminded how they're normal, even if the guy is ugly he at least doesn't have a weird freaky body like I do
He's getting cheated on while you cope with whatever...anime I assume. Cope with that mindset.
With coronachang it's very possible to go full hermit which isn't very good for my mental health
good point

Jealousy envy hate self pity anger rage mentally unstable thoughts it just depends in the mood I'm in since I'm numb to it