Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My feedback got completely rejected.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
So I made a suggestion in feedback section that got rejected by one of the mods. I believe I should of at least got a response rather than my topic just getting completely rejected. I suggested that saying ’Go ER’ should be against the rules because wether joking or not, it doesn’t help with the incel image considering the fact it can’t always be easy to tell wether it’s a joke or not.

Just ban jokes bro. I don't want this place to turn into a totalitarian government.

Why to care about image

Saying "Go ER" will already get you warned.

that's the reason why you shouldn't go ER :feelshehe:

Because I’m not even violent and all incels are getting generalised to be that way.
Yes, but why to care about that degenerate society? Everything turning into shit, society is hopeless

Yes, but why to care about that degenerate society? Everything turning into shit, society is hopeless
Because eventually it will be a crime to even call yourself an incel, probaly.

Because eventually it will be a crime to even call yourself an incel, probaly.
And no need ER for that. It is direction where West is going

It's over for feedbackcels

In all seriousness, who gives a fuck what normies think of us? If they want to generalise us as dangerous violent sociopaths, they're going to do so regardless of whether we make blatantly tongue-in-cheek posts about going ER or not.

I agree with OP. Going ER is overused, not funny anymore and only helps to spread the image that incels are hateful violent pricks.

I agree with OP. Going ER is overused, not funny anymore and only helps to spread the image that incels are hateful violent pricks.
Even ER as a joke is unfunny such as saying ‘There are bettER solutions’.

Even ER as a joke is unfunny such as saying ‘There are bettER solutions’.

For me its not always clear when someone means it as a joke and when its meant to be serious. Also, i find it hypocritical that there are people here who would encourage other depressed virgins to commit acts of violence, which also have a high likelihood of getting them killed, while sitting behind a keyboard in the comfort of their homes.

isn't it already against the rules?
I would never say such a thing of course special agent lurker

Over for ERcels

That's why I always say "Don't go ER"

No!

I wrote an entire post blaming the feminists and the Jews, and I received a warning for inciting violence.
How dare you do that, Israel is not happy.