Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My feed, with all the Father's Day posts, is suicidefuel (and other miscellaneous blackpills)

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I keep seeing father's day shit, and as the years go by its getting evident I'll never be one. This day is as depressing as Christmas or New Years Eve with all the couples.

The miscellaneous:

I'm a language nerd, and I have a Busuu account (its another language learning app where you interact with other people speaking your target language). You have the option of putting your photo. I changed my pic from one depicting me from a distance (where my face is hard to discern) to a pic that shows my face more close-up. Before I changed the photo, I would have people wanting to learn Spanish or English friend requesting me almost daily. Now, with my new photo, I get zero requests, JFL.

On Thursday I saw my face in a reflection. OK, not the first time of course, I see myself in the mirror all the time. But this time, it was unexpected, and it was one of those days where you see your face unexpectedly ---- and I wanted to fucking rope at seeing how disgusting my face is

Wouldn't want to be a father anyways. No thanks. :feelswhat: