Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My favourite users on this forum:

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
@Ryo_Hazuki
@mental_out
@SergeantIncel
@i_a_m_i
@FastBananaCEO
@knajjd
@Master
@cocksucker
@WithoutMe

Last edited:
Hmmmm:feelshehe: I wonder why

Brendio ee also very favorable user

I like all the uncucked users almost equally.

@TheSecondComing @AlexanderTheGreat11 @Animecel2D @Yerberito @Personalityinkwell @pp183 @FinnCel @HidekiTojota @Napoleon de Geso @lll thoughts?

@TheSecondComing @AlexanderTheGreat11 @Animecel2D @Yerberito @Personalityinkwell @pp183 @FinnCel @HidekiTojota @Napoleon de Geso @lll thoughts?
Add yourself on the list you idiot

your list deserves to be banned

Thinkwhataretardlossus

over for bootlickercecls

dam thats crazy but ion remember asking

Postmaxxer family reunion tbh

@Ryo_Hazuki
@mental_out
@SergeantIncel
@i_a_m_i
@FastBananaCEO
@knajjd
@Master
@cocksucker
@WithoutMe
I hate all of you. It is very obvious I am not a respected user of this forum. As a side effect I will now kill myself.

>liking cucks like BrendioEEE
:feelsugh:
Cucks who, is he got wife by using money, like total looser, or by using his beauty, charisma, and fame, like real man?

So that's why you are obsessed with BrendioEEE:feelswhere:
BreandioE is real man, achieving higher realm without betabuxxing. Thats is honorable path to follow. I even take off my crown of incel king and give it to BrendioEE

Cucks who, is he got wife by using money, like total looser, or by using his beauty, charisma, and fame, like real man?
he has an e-gf which is extremely cucked. he is just some BPD foids emotional tampon while she gets fucked by Chads in Australia.
BreandioE is real man, achieving higher realm without betabuxxing. Thats is honorable path to follow. I even take off my crown of incel king and give it to BrendioEE
if being a high E cuck faggot is "honorable" then I dont want to be

he has an e-gf which is extremely cucked. he is just some BPD foids emotional tampon while she gets fucked by Chads in Australia.

I'm pretty sure she moved in with him or some shit..

giphy.gif

So you crown BrendioEEE King of the clowns is that so

yes bro I can hear her getting fucked 2 houses away from me