Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel my favourite part of the day

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
night time. i'm about to go to bed, and i will get to relax for the next 7-8 hours without a worry in the world. for me, going to sleep is my favourite time of each day.

Wish I could relate. :feelscry:

Me too, and showering.

Yeah until you dream about a perfect snuggly gf who loves you unconditionally and then wake up with 3x as much suifuel knowing that it will never happen and your own mind is torturing you

The best time of my day is when I got to sleep and and watch some anime on my laptop until my sleep will take me over and I go to dreamland.

Wish I could relate. :feelscry:
sitting here, at 04:20 AM (the führer's birthday) thinking about how dreadful it's gonna be to go to university in 3 hours and be forced to interact with normoids for 4 hours.

imagine staying up all day playing vidya, its 4am, body exausted, you microwave some leftovers, you go to bed feeling rested full and sleepy, no worries in the world, sleep and have a wonderful dream. :feelsmusic::feelsohh:

going to sleep means i have to wake up in the morning but it takes me out of reality so i have mixed feelings on it

going to sleep means i have to wake up in the morning but it takes me out of reality so i have mixed feelings on it
waking up and having to drag yourself out of bed sucks...i wish i could teleport myself to 8 hours ago

Same. Lying in my bed all cozy in my blanket is lifefuel.

sitting here, at 04:20 AM (the führer's birthday) thinking about how dreadful it's gonna be to go to university in 3 hours and be forced to interact with normoids for 4 hours.
I don't even interact with anybody :feelsokman::feelsbadman::feels: