Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My favourite drugs

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Guitar player cel. Biggest trucel on .is
-
Fent, lean, lilly pop (opium), benzo, gluee, whippets.

My favourite drugs
Vodka, sugar, cigarettes (even my jewpills give nothing if overdosed), nothing more because I'm out of scale high inhib professional basement rottER without money, connections and social skills in the middle of nowhERe.

Are they just like alcohol in terms of effects? Or is it more like shweed in that it makes everything feel more intense?

Sex is my favourite drug

Are they just like alcohol in terms of effects? Or is it more like shweed in that it makes everything feel more intense?
Fent makes you pass out, opium is super strong, glue and whippets just make you dizzy, benzos are similar to weed for me

Mogs me. Atm, my choice of drug is only caffeine (black coffee).

Last edited:
Lean is just like wine for me in terms of effects, bad wine

Weed, shrooms, alcohol. Occasional nicotine while drunk, never while sober.

Whippets are retarded. Caffeine I love but it’s hardly psychoactive beyond giving me physical energy

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁

Heroin is the best

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁
-----------
WOW, this nigga right here is doing fentanyl. You are literally playing a game of life and death mang.

Anyway, my favourites are amphetamines and LSD. As to nicotine and caffeine, they are basically a neccesity in my everyday life

Alcohol and weed. Legal and relatively safe.

I like benzos

Nigga you're sipping some rc benzo syrup :lul:
nigga i be sippin that wock and henny dont be tellim ne shit lil nigga im a top g youre a lil g i mog you

glue, fent, tyre grease, whitener ink, petroleum

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁
-----------
WOW, this nigga right here is doing fentanyl. You are literally playing a game of life and death mang.

Anyway, my favourites are amphetamines and LSD. As to nicotine and caffeine, they are basically a neccesity in my everyday life

G.I.L.F. - GOD I LOVE FENTANYL

My favourite is plastic