Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My favorite schizo youtuber - its over for schizocels

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★

Dude even makes creepshots, based

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM2thhiJznI

It's over when even a schizocel mogs you

what did he say?

what did he say?
He keeps saying his own name real fast, Preston joseph watt... He uploads a million pictures to his X profile no kidding and millions of youtube videos of him just saying random schizoshiet + his name JFL.

Even I mog him

he reminds me schizophrenic version of this guy

Where is that nigga that posts random comic screenshots and unrelated reseta forum links and shit in every post he had an avatar with an eye picture from a comic

him and this schizo would get along

Even schizos have gfs, it's over for us.

This is a woman who could treat him well she has endless empathy to her own determent. I wonder if eternal optimists are just too ignorant to see past the realities of their situation or they are strong willed enough to overcome their shortcomings, I can't decide which is true.

View attachment 1244285

This is a woman who could treat him well she has endless empathy to her own determent. I wonder if eternal optimists are just too ignorant to see past the realities of their situation or they are strong willed enough to overcome their shortcomings, I can't decide which is true.
Who is she?