Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My Favorite New Way of Trolling Foids Online

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
I've been going to twitch streams of cumskin femoids and asking them if they have jewish/middle eastern/asian/indian/.. ancestry and their reactions are often hilarious :feelskek: :feelskek:

Nothing offends these virtuesignalling ethnic-hating nazi foids more than insinuating they aren't as pure blooded as they wish they were

Some of them are less white looking than me someone identifying as shitskin, and yet they act so offended when you ask them such a harmless question :lul: :lul:

Try it for yourselves

All in all, it shows the hidden hatred they have for ethnics. Foids are the modern equivilents of the SS army and the racepill reigns supreme

Last edited:
No thanks, I only go on twitch streams to relax and watch some content, not there to seethe.

Ironically gigabased even though you are giving Twitch whores attention. :lul:

@Notorious Inkler, you have been usurped by the youngest prophet of the racepill, @Vrthraghna. :panties::whitepill:
Canvas

@Notorious Inkler, you have been usurped by the youngest prophet of the racepill, @Vrthraghna. :panties::whitepill:
View attachment 546844
:feelskek: :feelskek:

View attachment 546844
I never considered myself a vocal racepiller and my photofeeler thread is just pure hate towards foids where I occasionally use racist remarks.

I never considered myself a vocal racepiller and my photofeeler thread is just pure hate towards foids where I occasionally use racist remarks.
Cope, you're racepilled af

He's naming the jew:feelsLSD::feelsLSD: