Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My favorite fried chicken shop has dropped in quality

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I eat fried chicken once a month (not more because I don't want to end like Nikocado Avocado) and always go to the same place because they're always so good, the fries and chicken are so crispy and delicious, much better than KFC which honestly I never liked because it's too greasy and oily even for fried chicken standards kek. But this time I went and some of the chicken pieces were soggy and overfried and tasted more like oil than chicken, nigga wtf they're always so good but this time they disappointed me a bit. I wouldn't say it tasted awful (two pieces tasted really bad but the rest was good) but it was so much better the other times I ordered it. I will give them another chance next month and if it's still the same then time to find a new chicken place. When I went picking it up there was a new foid making the orders and preparing the chicken so maybe it's that. Or maybe they changed of providers and now they have chicken (or oil) of less quality. Sad tbh.

EE6D3E92 5090 4082 8907 BD196B7F7F0B

When I went picking it up there was a new foid making the orders and preparing the chicken so maybe it's that.
Yea it was probably because another cook was making it.

R U a blackcel OP?