Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My favorite cope: Knowing that my mother suffers every day

Letting Go

Letting Go

Done.
-
Nothing eases my immense suffering more than witnessing my mother's emotional degradation over the past 25 years. She has contributed to my involuntary celibacy in so many different ways and will now have to live with never having any grandchildren. Her older sister (my aunt) is blessed with a new grandkid every few years while my mother cries herself to sleep every night, knowing that neither my brother or I have any hope of giving her grandkids of her own.

It didn't have to be this way. She was, by all accounts, a very attractive woman when she was younger. According to my grandmother, she dated all sorts of rich, powerful, tall, and attractive men growing up. She had every opportunity to mate with a real Chad and produce 6'3 - 6'6 sons like her older sister did. But no. She waited until her late-20s to settle down and boy did she settle! My dad is 5'7, physically frail, ugly as sin, wears trifocals, has the worst case of Asperger's Syndrome that you will ever see, acts submissive around everyone he comes in contact with, and was in his late-30s when he had me and my brother. Way to piss away your genetics, mom!

She also contributed to my stunted personality by remaining distant, going decades without initiating a conversation with me, siding with my bullies who mercilessly tormented me throughout my formative years, and betraying my trust by walking into my room with a knife one night when she thought I was asleep.

Financially, she inherited over $500,000 USD from deceased relatives and squandered every last dollar on her fucking addictions (smoking, drinking, eating, shopping, etc.) On top of that, she has also spent nearly all of my dad's life's savings, ensuring that my brother and I will never receive the same inheritance that she received on numerous occasions. She only thinks of herself and presumably only married my beta father to have an easy ride in life. Well, that ride will come to a screeching halt when my father is no longer around because I don't plan on supporting her with the way she has mistreated me all these years. If there's any justice in this world, she will die in squalor, lonely and full of regret.

What a dumb cunt. The point is you're supposed to marry the beta yet have Chad's kid. Anyway at least your dad got to score.

Daughter or death if you plan to have kids imho

I hope she gets ALS and die a painful death after being humiliated for a decade for what she has done to you. I'll pray for that.

What do you mean by this ? She tried to kill you ?

What other reason would she have for walking into my room around midnight carrying a sharp knife in her hand?

After that, I bought a lock for my door.

Nothing eases my immense suffering more than witnessing my mother's emotional degradation over the past 25 years. She has contributed to my involuntary celibacy in so many different ways and will now have to live with never having any grandchildren. Her older sister (my aunt) is blessed with a new grandkid every few years while my mother cries herself to sleep every night, knowing that neither my brother or I have any hope of giving her grandkids of her own.

It didn't have to be this way. She was, by all accounts, a very attractive woman when she was younger. According to my grandmother, she dated all sorts of rich, powerful, tall, and attractive men growing up. She had every opportunity to mate with a real Chad and produce 6'3 - 6'6 sons like her older sister did. But no. She waited until her late-20s to settle down and boy did she settle! My dad is 5'7, physically frail, ugly as sin, wears trifocals, has the worst case of Asperger's Syndrome that you will ever see, acts submissive around everyone he comes in contact with, and was in his late-30s when he had me and my brother. Way to piss away your genetics, mom!

She also contributed to my stunted personality by remaining distant, going decades without initiating a conversation with me, siding with my bullies who mercilessly tormented me throughout my formative years, and betraying my trust by walking into my room with a knife one night when she thought I was asleep.

Financially, she inherited over $500,000 USD from deceased relatives and squandered every last dollar on her fucking addictions (smoking, drinking, eating, shopping, etc.) On top of that, she has also spent nearly all of my dad's life's savings, ensuring that my brother and I will never receive the same inheritance that she received on numerous occasions. She only thinks of herself and presumably only married my beta father to have an easy ride in life. Well, that ride will come to a screeching halt when my father is no longer around because I don't plan on supporting her with the way she has mistreated me all these years. If there's any justice in this world, she will die in squalor, lonely and full of regret.
My mom also fucked me up and caused much of my inceldom. Not in those ways but the end result is the same. She was more a cock blocker and inserted herself into my life, told me I'll die if I have sex out of marriage, gave me a fear of diseases that I couldn't even kiss a girl or even take a girl to a restaurant with silverware. The list goes on. I'm fucking wrecked now. Mom is a mental basketcase.

I hope she gets ALS and die a painful death after being humiliated for a decade for what she has done to you. I'll pray for that.

My mom also fucked me up and caused much of my inceldom. Not in those ways but the end result is the same. She was more a cock blocker and inserted herself into my life, told me I'll die if I have sex out of marriage, gave me a fear of diseases that I couldn't even kiss a girl or even take a girl to a restaurant with silverware. The list goes on. I'm fucking wrecked now. Mom is a mental basketcase.

I can definitely see how your mother contributed to you being an incel in your 40s. That's rough. I don't know what's worse: Your mother telling you those things or my mother never speaking to me at all.

My condolences OP

I can definitely see how your mother contributed to you being an incel in your 40s. That's rough. I don't know what's worse: Your mother telling you those things or my mother never speaking to me at all.
I don't even want to get started about my dad. I was trained to call him by his first name, like a retarded big brother. He liked that too, because he had 0 patience, didn't want to be bothered and likely should have been a bachelor. All advice about women was from my mother and grandmother. They told me never to work out and women hate men with any muscles.

Honestly I should have cut off all ties with her, but the codependency is too deep. In terms of being in touch she is the opposite of your mom. Either extreme is bad. I live with her now.

My other big cope, which is somewhat related, is looking at where my brother is in life. He inherited the same genes and had the same upbringing. He is also a KHHV in his 30s who has only worked a couple days in his entire life. He has spent the last 10+ years rotting away. He has no career, no future, and no hope. I would be more inclined to blame myself for my problems if my brother didn't turn out the same way.

https://incels.is/threads/ultimate-...emain-incel-for-the-rest-of-your-lives.28432/
Your suffering and inceldom in life is due to the lifestyle of your mother during her youth. The law of Karma prevails

My other big cope, which is somewhat related, is looking at where my brother is in life. He inherited the same genes and had the same upbringing. He is also a KHHV in his 30s who has only worked a couple days in his entire life. He has spent the last 10+ years rotting away. He has no career, no future, and no hope. I would be more inclined to blame myself for my problems if my brother didn't turn out the same way.
are you still good friends with your bro?

I wont pray but i hope bade things.

Damn, even I myself thought this was harsh from the title, but damn, i'd blame my mother if they acted like this. Seems like your mother is trying to rub your inceldom in your face. I had helicopter parents who believed my brother and I would beta bucks for used up women.

White families are crazy.

I was gonna ask if she treated you nicely until I read more. It's a cold world.

I look outside and see people left and right that just got LUCKY in life. That's it, just the roll of the mother fuckin' dice.

that's a pretty dark cope.