Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My favorite bible verse

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

Leyleycel
Genesis 2:18
The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”

This makes perfect sense when applied to the scope of inceldom. What more can be said?

The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”

This makes perfect sense when applied to the scope of inceldom. What more can be said?
God cucked us by doing this
Think about how simpler life would be if we just reproduced asexually
Now we have to deal with manchildren without dicks who, despite everything we do for them, treat us like shit

So which mortal man wrote that?

You mean sucking baby dick right after circumcision?
No, oral tradition is a community's cultural and historical traditions passed down by word of mouth or example from one generation to another without written instruction.

No, oral tradition is a community's cultural and historical traditions passed down by word of mouth or example from one generation to another without written instruction.
I know, JFL. I was just taking it literally since that's actually a thing.

proof jewcels are fakecels: they get BJs as babys
jfl i've never met a jewcel, i guess they would be off put by the extreme racism against jews

jfl i've never met a jewcel, i guess they would be off put by the extreme racism against jews
tbhtbh. ngl jews have bad genetics looks wise so I'm sure there are jewcels, especially jews who have goy parents through adoption or low culturally jewish parents (no jewish tied marriage).

no, that's a Catholic priest, not a rabbi
rabbi cuts boy dicks, priest sucks boy dicks
No bro, rabbi cuts and sucks baby dick, the Catholic priest waits around the corner for a year or two before fucking them.

Here's mine:

"Then the LORD said to Cain, "Why are you angry? Why is your face downcast? If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must master it." Now Cain said to his brother Abel, "Let's go out to the field." And while they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him."
Genesis 4: 6 - 9

Women are against God's will by hating 80% of men

1 John 2:15-17.
On Not Loving the World
15 Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father[a] is not in them. 16 For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world. 17 The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.

You mean sucking baby dick right after circumcision?
That's one oral tradition they'd be doing :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
What? You didn't? Apparently some Jewish sects let rabbis perform a circumcision and then they suck the baby's dick to sterilize the bleeding.
I heard rabbis would actually use their teeth to perform the circumcision. JFL at jewcels.

Last edited:

man isn't supposed to be alone but god approves of man becoming celibates as long it's for god.

"For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let the one who is able to receive this receive it."
Matthew 19:12

Here's mine:

"Then the LORD said to Cain, "Why are you angry? Why is your face downcast? If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must master it." Now Cain said to his brother Abel, "Let's go out to the field." And while they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him."
Genesis 4: 6 - 9
Why?

Nowadays I like this one better:

1 Corinthians 7:7-9 King James Version (KJV)
7 For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.

8 I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I.

9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

I want to be like Paul and contain.