Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media My fav taylor swift songs

this song blank space always makes me feel like im a 17 year old chad or something

ragefuel lyrics :feelsree:

this song style makes me feel like im a prettyboy in his 20s going outside and texting my friends going out planning dates and parties and then getting laid with an fwb whom i have feelings for on text sometimes and then she gets a boyfriend kinda vibe

suicidefuel but best songs for looksmaxxers ngl

I' still have hopes for surgery

taylor swift is like subliminals for me now

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

reminder that chad facefucks her while u listen to her song

massages her vocal cords

Some of her songs are nostalgic to me. I also get the feeling that you are describing about feeling like a chad while listening to them. I don’t know where it comes from though.

none

because I am a male

Some of her songs are nostalgic to me. I also get the feeling that you are describing about feeling like a chad while listening to them. I don’t know where it comes from though.
Probably from the fake scenarios we've had so far.

a highschool crush
and then you looksmax for that crush

Taylor is so right wing bruh

her music is godly

did .IS just turn into a site for preteen foids or what

nigga are you fr?

Teenfoids.is

Ngl madonna music mogs fuck Gaylor swift

Friends, I'm the only one who has this, I don't know, but I have a nervous breakdown when I see a woman, a singer, a woman, a woman, a woman, can you please delete this tirade, I beg you.

Last edited:
Wasn't Chad Opry in the music video of this song?

Nigga really listens to satanic jewish Taylor "Swift"

Shake it off bro

Fuck Taylor Swift and all of hER “music”. High school and middle school foids eat that shit up because foids have no taste unlike us men. Taylor Swift could nevER make a good song even if hER life depended on it. So fuck off and go rope faggot.

Friends, I'm the only one who has this, I don't know, but I have a nervous breakdown when I see a woman, a singer, a woman, a woman, a woman, can you please delete this tirade, I beg you.
Wasn't Chad Opry in the music video of this song?

Nigga really listens to satanic jewish Taylor "Swift"
Shake it off bro
Fuck Taylor Swift and all of hER “music”. High school and middle school foids eat that shit up because foids have no taste unlike us men. Taylor Swift could nevER make a good song even if hER life depended on it. So fuck off and go rope faggot.
I Love You GIF by Taylor Swift

I like Karma and Wildest Dreams.

Actually most of her songs are good pop slop.

high IQ post

One of my favourites from her.:shhh:

ngl i primarely listen to male artists/bands, but back in 2021 i used to derive guilty pleasure from Melanie Martinez' songs

One of my favourites from her.:shhh:

Genuinely so kino and cringe

i wish i was prettyboy chad enough to enjoy this song to the fullest