Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My father

SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Will is sorrow
★★★★★
Seeing how my parents marriage turned out has turned me into a bitter human being. My father literally sleeps in a different room nowadays because my mom always complains about his snoring.

She is always disrespecting him at every turn, and he just takes it. And what's worse is that he get mad at me if I come off as disrespectful towards her.

I just don't understand this mentality. I truly think my father would break if he knew about the blackpill. He would not be able to handle it.

There truly is no hope in this world. Everything sucks.

Tell him to beat his Wife in Mario Kart

Bro my mom is disgusted when she looks at my dad.

You can see visible disgust on her face whenever hes around.

Bro my mom is disgusted when she looks at my dad.

You can see visible disgust on her face whenever hes around.
This is the fate that awaits us if we "ascend" :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

There really is no winning in this world. Women are evil.

I love my father, but my god is he misguided. He also copes with religion and thinks I'll find a girlfriend one day :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I legit got all of my bad genes from my mom :kys::kys::kys:

Jfl. Pretty much the same situation for me. And my stupid father is always giving me “advice” that I do not ask for. As if I want to end up like him. I’d rather die.

Jfl. Pretty much the same situation for me. And my stupid father is always giving me “advice” that I do not ask for. As if I want to end up like him. I’d rather die.
Either the man asserts his dominance over the women, or the women tries to take over.

All people are is really just primitive animals.

Jesus christ this is blackpilling. I didn't expect this many people to be able to relate.

Marriage is a total scam mang :feelsbadman:

i have mirrored problem and it's not any better, my father is an alcoholic ugly short fat dark triad retard with lazy eye that live in my mom's parents place, he is working a shity job and makes money thats enough for food and alcohol. My mom also working literally non stop for past 30 years except child birth time, 2 high degrees, for last 5 years works 6 of 7 days a week, paid my sister education, cook everyday her entire marriage (30 years), do housing after her job etc. She was loyal to him even when this retard lost a job and did nothing for 2 years straight when he had 2 children (17y and 6y). She is what most inkwels would dream for as a "muh trad wife" except she is not stacy-looking (i think she was 5-6/10 her prime) , yet my father is extremly disrespectful to her. He have no idea how lucky he got. They never told me how they met but im very confident that he raped her and they agreed to marry. It never begun for me, i got both looks and iq of my father, pretty sure im paying for my parents sin.

i have mirrored problem and it's not any better, my father is an alcoholic ugly short fat dark triad retard with lazy eye that live in my mom's parents place, he is working a shity job and makes money thats enough for food and alcohol. My mom also working literally non stop for past 30 years except child birth time, 2 high degrees, for last 5 years works 6 of 7 days a week, paid my sister education, cook everyday her entire marriage (30 years), do housing after her job etc. She was loyal to him even when this retard lost a job and did nothing for 2 years straight when he had 2 children (17y and 6y). She is what most inkwels would dream for as a "muh trad wife" except she is not stacy-looking (i think she was 5-6/10 her prime) , yet my father is extremly disrespectful to her. He have no idea how lucky he got. They never told me how they met but im very confident that he raped her and they agreed to marry. It never begun for me, i got both looks and iq of my father, pretty sure im paying for my parents sin.
Bruuutal buddy boyo. At least you look masculine mang. I get most of my looks from my mom.

Still though that sounds pretty awful. Life sucks.