Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My father was always kind. My mother always knew deep down. And I'm tired of normie BS

N

Notkev

Temp. Banned
-
My father has always been kind to me. Always nice. And when he needed to he showd some tough love. But not enough to make me a strong man. He never talked to me about getting girls even though he did it when he was young. My mother never asks about ir either.

But somehow they still manage to bring up marriage. Like wtf. Are they blind? Have they ever looked at my goddamn Face? "A nose job is all you need" my mother says. she is either severely delusional or seems to think I'm braindead with room temperature IQ (in Celsius). My nose is big and hooked. My eyes are ugly. My jaw is barely there and my chin sucks. Not even braces could save me. Which makes me realize how much worse it could've been had I not gotten them.
She says "oh when you get married..." NO MOM IT'S NEVER GONNA FUCKING HAPPEN. NEVER. NOBODY IS GOING TO LOOK AT THIS FACE AND IMAGINE THE GUY HAVING IT POUND THEIR ASS FROM BEHIND. GIRLS' VAGINAS DRY UP WHEN THEY SEE ME FASTER THAN I JERK OFF TO PRON THE MOMENT I GET HOME.

and she knows. There have been moments when she let some words slips. We were out one day and this bitch walked past us. My father said I should talk to her and my mom literally said: "she would slap him in the face". She knows deep down. She's a woman in the end of the day. But being my mother she instinctively wants me to succeed. But it's nearly impossible. I'm a genetic freak. No amount of IMPROOOOOVEMENT is gonna change that. The 14 year old guy with 80 IQ fucking 3 girls at once never had to do anything except step out the womb.
I'm so fucking tired of people advising me on this shit. These mfs' who talk so high and mighty and tell me to do this and that would willingly splatter their brains on the walls of their rooms if they lived life as me.

People lack perspective.

The other day my dad's friend told me that I should get a gf. I respect the man but he's out of touch. He said:"my son is smarter than you when it comes to girls"

"SMARTER" YOU SAY YOU FUCKING DUMBASS?

OF COURSE HE FUCKING IS AND LET ME GUESS IT PROBABLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT YOUR SON IS LITERALLY A 6'9 DUDE WITH A CHAD FACE AND GREEN FUCKING EYES WITH A HUGE ASS FRAME WHO GOD LITERALLY TRIED TO NERF BY GIVING HIM STUTERS WHEN HE SPEAKS.
NO, HE WAS PROBABLY CONFIDENTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. THAT'S WAY.

GOD I hate these people so fucking much

My father has always been kind to me. Always nice. And when he needed to he showd some tough love. But not enough to make me a strong man. He never talked to me about getting girls even though he did it when he was young. My mother never asks about ir either.

But somehow they still manage to bring up marriage. Like wtf. Are they blind? Have they ever looked at my goddamn Face? "A nose job is all you need" my mother says. she is either severely delusional or seems to think I'm braindead with room temperature IQ (in Celsius). My nose is big and hooked. My eyes are ugly. My jaw is barely there and my chin sucks. Not even braces could save me. Which makes me realize how much worse it could've been had I not gotten them.
She says "oh when you get married..." NO MOM IT'S NEVER GONNA FUCKING HAPPEN. NEVER. NOBODY IS GOING TO LOOK AT THIS FACE AND IMAGINE THE GUY HAVING IT POUND THEIR ASS FROM BEHIND. GIRLS' VAGINAS DRY UP WHEN THEY SEE ME FASTER THAN I JERK OFF TO PRON THE MOMENT I GET HOME.

and she knows. There have been moments when she let some words slips. We were out one day and this bitch walked past us. My father said I should talk to her and my mom literally said: "she would slap him in the face". She knows deep down. She's a woman in the end of the day. But being my mother she instinctively wants me to succeed. But it's nearly impossible. I'm a genetic freak. No amount of IMPROOOOOVEMENT is gonna change that. The 14 year old guy with 80 IQ fucking 3 girls at once never had to do anything except step out the womb.
I'm so fucking tired of people advising me on this shit. These mfs' who talk so high and mighty and tell me to do this and that would willingly splatter their brains on the walls of their rooms if they lived life as me.

People lack perspective.

The other day my dad's friend told me that I should get a gf. I respect the man but he's out of touch. He said:"my son is smarter than you when it comes to girls"

OF COURSE HE FUCKING IS AND LET ME GUESS IT PROBABLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT YOUR SON IS LITERALLY A 6'9 DUDE WITH A CHAD FACE AND GREEN FUCKING EYES WITH A HUGE ASS FRAME WHO GOD LITERALLY TRIED TO NERF BY GIVING HIM STUTERS WHEN HE SPEAKS.

Kind but with tough love. Be grateful to have a dad like that

People lack perspective.

Take the white pill sir, your parents want the very best for you, they arent the enemy, please them, make them happy, youll become happy too

Take the white pill sir, your parents want the very best for you, they arent the enemy, please them, make them happy, youll become happy too
I know man. I was lucky in some regards. But still, my father has admitted to my face that their marriage was a mistake

I know man. I was lucky in some regards. But still, my father has admitted to my face that their marriage was a mistake
Fuck, the same here. Dad was a chad, mom made HIM settle, hes to obvlivious to see that they would divorce if they werent married for so long, i desperately try to tell him whats wrong and he wont listen, he makes up all of these retarded excuses.
My mom talks about her life being one big depression, and she spends her life on the ipad.

Fuck, the same here. Dad was a chad, mom made HIM settle, hes to obvlivious to see that they would divorce if they werent married for so long, i desperately try to tell him whats wrong and he wont listen, he makes up all of these retarded excuses.
My mom talks about her life being one big depression, and she spends her life on the ipad.
Man you have LITERALLY explained my life. It's like you've lived as me. I'm not even joking. My mother has insulted my father on multiple occasions. The kind of insluts that would instantly end a marriage. Hell, we have even discussed divorce multiple times in front of both of them. my mother even had an unsuccessful suicide attempt when I was about 10 because my father confronted her about her cocksucking addict excuse for a brother bringing drugs into our house. My father doesn't even smoke.

Last edited:
Man you have LITERALLY explained my life. It's like you've lived as me. I'm not even joking. My mother has insulted my father on multiple occasions. The kind of insluts that would instantly end a marriage. Hell, we have even discussed divorce multiple times in front of both of them. my mother even had an unsuccessful suicide attempt when I was about 10 because my father confronted her about her cocksucking addict excuse for a brother bringing drugs into our house. My father doesn't even smoke.
It was revealed (my mom talked to my sister) that she had a depression with first kid, and was going to commit suicide cause she tought she got left.
She used to say she would hang herself in the basement to me as a child, and she would kill all my pet fishes, she nowadays says she has no time, but is fat and plays ipad. My dad is never home, is in retirement age, but still works, and is in manh social clubs, doing nothing with us, cant help but think i am rotting partially cause of my parents ineptitude to play with me, allow me to talk about girls, it wouldve surely at the very least made me more social.
My dad says love is a great theater, hes losing hos marriage and the ounce of respect, and my sister talks shit about him to my mother, it makes me angry, cause theres no reason as to why they arent loving each other. Theyre just two old dogs

It was revealed (my mom talked to my sister) that she had a depression with first kid, and was going to commit suicide cause she tought she got left.
She used to say she would hang herself in the basement to me as a child, and she would kill all my pet fishes, she nowadays says she has no time, but is fat and plays ipad. My dad is never home, is in retirement age, but still works, and is in manh social clubs, doing nothing with us, cant help but think i am rotting partially cause of my parents ineptitude to play with me, allow me to talk about girls, it wouldve surely at the very least made me more social.
My dad says love is a great theater, hes losing hos marriage and the ounce of respect, and my sister talks shit about him to my mother, it makes me angry, cause theres no reason as to why they arent loving each other. Theyre just two old dogs
This is crazy man. I hope things improve. It's like on top of bad genes, our environment and family also sent us down this road