Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My father throwed me out of the house when I was 10

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
It wasn’t that I did anything extremely bad, me and my bratty sister were fighting and I pulled her arm and he was like how can you do that to her!!! And beat me then threw me out of the house for 2 hours (also he was doing worse to his sisters when he was young)

We were living in a dangerous place like a ghetto and people were taking drugs outside , he didn’t care he always said “per the boy learn something “ while doing these , which was just a stupid justification for his psychopathy and evilness

You people saying bullying didn’t happen to you are extremely lucky , if your not severely bullied by everyone you are privileged very much

i think myself sometimes, I just don’t get how fucking evil you can be as my father ,it wasn’t even disciplining ,it was pure fucking evil what he did to me (and my mother still loves her and everyone justifies his acts for whatever reason, but if I ever do something wrong they shit on me forever )

I should kill him because of what he did and I will eventually,now I can’t mostly do it cuz he is genetically superior overall ,I barely win fights with him when i attack in his sleep

he just had everything and he ruined it all so fucking bad ,it’s so weird ,he had a loving wife ,kids , work friends, and he just kept abusing us and saying he’s doing these cuz I was “spoiled” and my life was “easy “ , which my life went downhill from the start and I become mentally lost cel himself,I’m so fucking sure I would be a million times better if he wasn’t this evil ,I would still be Incel but my life Quality would be much much better with my mental health

Also I think he was a bully all his life,or else he wouldn’t be this evil imo, he did “win” but at what cost ? His kids hate him but everyone else likes him cuz he’s really good looking , his cocksucking whore of a wife (my mother) loves him no matter what , and he’s a winner in life I guess while some people would kill for having a family like him

He also said he loves my sister more than me cuz “we growed you up badly we fucked up” it feels like they are trying to throw the damaged good(me) away,and I was hated the moment I was born by my father for whatever reason ( he probably thought I was an opponent to him)

Fatherlesnes is really bad having a evil one is worse

This is just one out of a million things my family did to me , well in school I was bullied badly too but comparing to my family school was Heaven lol

some things explaining how evil also my mother is that she left me for dead while I was throwing up shitting on bed cuz I was really sick and poisoned just for my father to take me to the hospital (she thought we would be friends and shit by not taking me to the hospital ,I hallucinated with 42 degrees fever all night) , and she was sleeping with my stepfather specifically after he abused me and made me cry ,if he didn’t do it she wouldn’t sleep with him (severe hybistrophobia)

Then you little bitches come and say all you need is a gf ???:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek: Bitch I needed a proper person to help me grow up and having a gf shouldn’t be your problem firstly

I will try to live cold and calculating these days against everyone

@JoeBruhcel @Lebensmüder @Meus

My mom threw me out when I was 11 cause a lady at the grocery store made her angry

Incel trait: having evil family
I don't call them or consider them my family, I've never had a family.

I consider them nothing more than annoying roommates that abused me and ruined my life forever.

Rookie numbers

Then you little bitches come and say all you need is a gf ???:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek: Bitch I needed a proper person to help me grow up and having a gf shouldn’t be your problem firstly
Same, but I highly doubt that would fix the trauma and damage people like you and me have.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

damn i'm sorry that happened to you mentally lost cel. may he suffer a horrific death.

same happened to me few times.

Rookie numbers cuck, i slept outside countless times when i was in the one digit age territory.
Bullshit explain more fake fuck

I am sorry that this shit happened to you.

I would highly recommend it to you to cut your father (or other family members that you deem as not good for you) out of your life (by refusing to participate in family visits/other shit).

Violence as an option is shitty because it only leads to legal trouble/imprisonment (or mental anguish in the form of regret), with shit like that you only throw more years of your life away to indivudals that you hate - the best solution is completely ignoring them (if possible) or minimizing any form of social interaction.

It's particularly hard to cope with abuse in the family sadly. Luckily this is one of the few cases where the mental health system works at least to some degree, because this is a problem many individuals suffer from. That shit cannot be completely undone, but with some time it's possible to achieve a better life quality again despite of all these happenings.

During my mother's lowest phases she often let her anger (both physically and verbally) out on me (like dropping me out of the house/hitting me), in the end it took years for me to recover, but it was possible, now everything looks different than some years ago.
The past is unchangeable and while it affects the present it's not its only determining factor. I sincerely hope that you manage to leave that shit behind.

fathers are always tougher on their sons and lenient towards their daughters

I am sorry that this shit happened to you.

I would highly recommend it to you to cut your father (or other family members that you deem as not good for you) out of your life (by refusing to participate in family visits/other shit).

Violence as an option is shitty because it only leads to legal trouble/imprisonment (or mental anguish in the form of regret), with shit like that you only throw more years of your life away to indivudals that you hate - the best solution is completely ignoring them (if possible) or minimizing any form of social interaction.

It's particularly hard to cope with abuse in the family sadly. Luckily this is one of the few cases where the mental health system works at least to some degree, because this is a problem many individuals suffer from. That shit cannot be completely undone, but with some time it's possible to achieve a better life quality again despite of all these happenings.

During my mother's lowest phases she often let her anger (both physically and verbally) out on me (like dropping me out of the house/hitting me), in the end it took years for me to recover, but it was possible, now everything looks different than some years ago.
The past is unchangeable and while it affects the present it's not its only determining factor. I sincerely hope that you manage to leave that shit behind.
Glad to see you back bro, thanks I’ll try that
fathers are always tougher on their sons and lenient towards their daughters
Weak pathetic cuck fathers are like that, shows gynocentricism again

It wasn’t that I did anything extremely bad, me and my bratty sister were fighting and I pulled her arm and he was like how can you do that to her!!! And beat me then threw me out of the house for 2 hours (also he was doing worse to his sisters when he was young)

We were living in a dangerous place like a ghetto and people were taking drugs outside , he didn’t care he always said “per the boy learn something “ while doing these , which was just a stupid justification for his psychopathy and evilness

You people saying bullying didn’t happen to you are extremely lucky , if your not severely bullied by everyone you are privileged very much

i think myself sometimes, I just don’t get how fucking evil you can be as my father ,it wasn’t even disciplining ,it was pure fucking evil what he did to me (and my mother still loves her and everyone justifies his acts for whatever reason, but if I ever do something wrong they shit on me forever )

I should kill him because of what he did and I will eventually,now I can’t mostly do it cuz he is genetically superior overall ,I barely win fights with him when i attack in his sleep

he just had everything and he ruined it all so fucking bad ,it’s so weird ,he had a loving wife ,kids , work friends, and he just kept abusing us and saying he’s doing these cuz I was “spoiled” and my life was “easy “ , which my life went downhill from the start and I become mentally lost cel himself,I’m so fucking sure I would be a million times better if he wasn’t this evil ,I would still be Incel but my life Quality would be much much better with my mental health

Also I think he was a bully all his life,or else he wouldn’t be this evil imo, he did “win” but at what cost ? His kids hate him but everyone else likes him cuz he’s really good looking , his cocksucking whore of a wife (my mother) loves him no matter what , and he’s a winner in life I guess while some people would kill for having a family like him

He also said he loves my sister more than me cuz “we growed you up badly we fucked up” it feels like they are trying to throw the damaged good(me) away,and I was hated the moment I was born by my father for whatever reason ( he probably thought I was an opponent to him)

This is just one out of a million things my family did to me , well in school I was bullied badly too but comparing to my family school was Heaven lol

some things explaining how evil also my mother is that she left me for dead while I was throwing up shitting on bed cuz I was really sick and poisoned just for my father to take me to the hospital (she thought we would be friends and shit by not taking me to the hospital ,I hallucinated with 42 degrees fever all night) , and she was sleeping with my stepfather specifically after he abused me and made me cry ,if he didn’t do it she wouldn’t sleep with him (severe hybistrophobia)

U don't hit women! :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Is anyone thinking that the incels are just people need girlfriend is fucking asshole dumbass mf we have other problems ?@everyone:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I threw out a case of expired tomato sauce because it went toxic with plastic flavor.

What I should have done was try to sell them as, "recyclable &/or biodegradable, bleeding small game steel can targets!"

While I don't know, I can imagine that a fast rifle bullet might make the things exploded!

They originally cost .25~.35 @ on sale. So I might get a dime for one? At Least a nickle!

If you can shoot one of those things at a good distances (with one shot) you are a excellent shot and will never go Hungary.

Tbh, ever since that "episode" (prepper fail) i be not buying as much of the stuff.

Fuck man, just shows how even though we are all incels some of us have far worse lives than others. I'm suprised you haven't roped yet.
It's strange that the idea that everyone can have children is considered normal, as if it's your right to force someone into a potentially bad situation. They should at least test you for genetic diseases, low-IQ, aggression and look at your criminal record or something. The amount of suffering we could reduce if a lot of people were not allowed to reproduce would be massive.

suprised you haven't roped yet.
I will never rope ever,I will be the dark wanderer walking on this hell while everything is going to shit