Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My father thinks I can still get a woman

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Fuck off lol, no job, norwooding, autism, recessed chin, bunch of lesser shit, virgin kv at 34.

Absolute kidder, yeah if I went to sea but ain't got that cash, maybe something to do in my 40s if I get there lol, previous generation don't get how things have changed.

Fuck off lol, no job, norwooding, autism, recessed chin, bunch of lesser shit, virgin kv at 34.

Absolute kidder, yeah if I went to sea but ain't got that cash, maybe something to do in my 40s if I get there lol, previous generation don't get how things have changed.
Parents have to cope, if they don't delude themselves like this then they have to admit that they produced a genetic failure.

How did you even make it till that age?
Coping with autistic levels of focus on vidya for over 2 decades. That ain't working now due to a few factors & honestly the favourite part of my day now is going to bed.

Got a few things keeping me going but they could easily up & vanish then I'm like whatever.

What is your height though? If you are not too short you might surgerymaxx and ascend.

What is your height though? If you are not too short you might surgerymaxx and ascend.
5'11 which is doable, certainly in sea but my savings is literally under 2k & surgery is like 10k min isn't it?

5'11 which is doable, certainly in sea but my savings is literally under 2k & surgery is like 10k min isn't it?
Yeah, you need to save up in these few years and you may be doable in SEA.

34? I didn't know it was that bad

Parents cope hard for their kids to ascend. My mom did before she passed away

34? No fucking way