Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My father should have fucked gigastacy

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
My father used to hang around gigastacy. Idk if he ever fucked, but he should have drugged her if he had too. Instead he decided to have a child with a subhuman woman. WHY WHY WHY STUPID FUCKING CUNT. Why implant your seed in that? If I ever have a child (I won't) I would fuck 6 3' gigastacy so at least my offspring might have a chance in this cruel world. How cruel and selfish

Same tbh, my dad decided to go after a midget foid

My father decided to fuck a midget subhuman woman. I'm lucky I'm even a manlet JFL
Lol, even then that shit is absolute luck
I had a classmate whom had turbomanlet parents (both below 5'5 iirc) and nigga grew out to be almost 5'11 jfl

My dad went after her looksmatch and now I post here

brutal same. my father could have fucked 5'8 7/10 Puerto Rican Stacy instead he fucks a 4'10 shitskin obese schizo Pakistani cause "muh Islam" JFL

I had a classmate whom had turbomanlet parents (both below 5'5 iirc) and nigga grew out to be almost 5'11 jfl

If I were almost 5'11", I'd tell foids I was 6'.

im more angry at my mother for choosing a balding mulattocel as her betabuxx and also choosing to create me with him when they were 40

He probably couldn't

my father shouldn't have reproduced tbh

my father was betabuxx over for him

My dad had a blonde French Stacy gf
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

No offence to them but both my parents are ugly

my father and mom are looksmatched and sadly im also subhuman

My father is tall, my mom is quite short. Thankfully I got my father's height. But I got my mom's feminine nose :reeeeee:

Good news and bad news for your classmate.

tbh gigastacy genetics aren't necessarily gigachad genetics

my oneitis is masculine as fuck in terms of looks, the most common remark I hear about her appearance is 'she looks like a man'. she does have god tier jawline and chin tbh and she's 6'. she's like if GigaChad was born with XX chromosomes. even though she's not a Stacy at all her sons will be absolute slayers

my oneitis is masculine as fuck in terms of looks, the most common remark I hear about her appearance is 'she looks like a man'. she does have god tier jawline and chin tbh and she's 6'. she's like if GigaChad was born with XX chromosomes. even though she's not a Stacy at all her sons will be absolute slayers
Ok

Makes sense.
My father used to hang around gigastacy. Idk if he ever fucked, but he should have drugged her if he had too. Instead he decided to have a child with a subhuman woman. WHY WHY WHY STUPID FUCKING CUNT. Why implant your seed in that? If I ever have a child (I won't) I would fuck 6 3' gigastacy so at least my offspring might have a chance in this cruel world. How cruel and selfish

I don't understand this, what do you mean "your dad used to hang around gigastacy"?

Why do you think a 6'3 foid would date you

Makes sense.

I don't understand this, what do you mean "your dad used to hang around gigastacy"?

Why do you think a 6'3 foid would date you
He would hang out with her
A 6 3' Stacy wouldn't date me.

Both my parents are ugly as fuck tbh