Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My father now

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
He said that he is wearing fancy clothes just to go to the dentist

JFL that's how the antichrist is born

My father dresses like a hobo.

I don’t even have a father.
Fuck him, I hope he got killed by a truck. I never understood people who abandon their kids just like that and pretend nothing happened.

Fuck him, I hope he got killed by a truck. I never understood people who abandon their kids just like that and pretend nothing happened.
Ask Chad and Tyrone they do it all the fucking time.

Calm down, he could have been implying his father passed away young; that's what happened to me

Calm down, he could have been implying his father passed away young; that's what happened to me
Sorry about your dad. I think he said his dad abandoned them.

He can't afford a dentist for you?

That's @itsOVER lol

The cycle never ends because all biology is evil. In this evil cruelty dominated universe.

That's @itsOVER lol

The cycle never ends because all biology is evil. In this evil cruelty dominated universe.

itsOVER

-
Banned
Joined Dec 11, 2017
Last seen Today at 10:42 AM

:feelskek: He still lurks after so many years, I don't fully believe in his stories, those girls might have been prostitutes.

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]itsOVER

-
Banned
Joined Dec 11, 2017
Last seen Today at 10:42 AM

:feelskek: He still lurks after so many years, I don't fully believe in his stories, those girls might have been prostitutes.
It's true. He did everything and did everything @Incelius Savage s father did. The cycle never ends in this cruelty dominated universe. The only way to end the cycle is to destroy the world.