Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my father never liked me

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
My dad would make fun of me a lot when I was a kid. Kind of like a school bully. I was a very timid child. He’d call me peanut head and say i was ugly because I had a small head, he said I couldn’t eat man-made food. (At the time I didn’t understand what he meant by that). he was basically making fun of how attached I was to my mother at the time and the fact that I didn’t eat much because I was a small kid. My brother ate a lot more than me because he was a fat kid

When I’d call him on the phone to talk to him he’d put on a fake voice and act like it was someone else to make me think I was calling the wrong person . He never wanted to talk to me.

He made me live with my mother while my older brother stayed at his house. My fathers house is a lot bigger than my mothers house. I don’t think my father ever really liked me or wanted me

Relatable. My family never showed me love.

When I’d call him on the phone to talk to him he’d put on a fake voice and act like it was someone else to make me think I was calling the wrong person . He never wanted to talk to me.
jordan-laugh-gif-6.gif