Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My father looks much older than my mom and I think my mother is getting tired of him.

H

Hapacelricecel

Recruit
★★★
My father was at least a normie when he was young and he dated down married my mother.Now that his look is gone,my mother is getting less and less patient with him.She still looks rather young.All those bluepilled normies think by dating down they can have an agreeable wife for life.How stupid!They will be on mgtow after forty.
Foid is an ungrateful creature.They will never be grateful that you settled for them.They always think that you are the lucky one to have her.

brutal agepill

If you parents get divorced stay with your dad not your mom, she will probably date a drug lord or some shit.

My dad looks way better than my mom tbh. Hypergamy in effect.

Why can't these leeches learn about commitment?

Oh yeah.Because they are rootless and by default traitorous wretch.
Unless men are allowed to do punitive measures against their wife they will leave him once he gets destroyed by Norwood reaper or nasal folds or any other form of agepill.
:reeeeee:
I suggest you to record everything your mum is doing to your father from now on.Women that lost respect to their hubbies tend to do mental abuse and recording her wrecking your father emotionally can go a long way in the divorce courts.

If girls are shallow when they are young, what makes people think they will change when they get older?

Why can't these leeches learn about commitment?

Oh yeah.Because they are rootless and by default traitorous wretch.
Unless men are allowed to do punitive measures against their wife they will leave him once he gets destroyed by Norwood reaper or nasal folds or any other form of agepill.
:reeeeee:
I suggest you to record everything your mum is doing to your father from now on.Women that lost respect to their hubbies tend to do mental abuse and recording her wrecking your father emotionally can go a long way in the divorce courts.
She makes more money than him.The only thing keeps her from divorcing him is that she doesn't know there are lots of horny young guys willing to fuck elder women through tinder.Once she finds out that,she will kick him out immediately.
That's why I think even incels should not settle.All relationships are gonna end badly but at least with the foids you're attracted to,you can have a few good months or years(if you are lucky).

Your mum's about to cuck him, bro.

Say "u go girl" and tell her you're supportive over her life choice to ruin your dad's life.