Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My father just proposed to my mother

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
As we speak my mother is balling in tears hugging my father after he gave her this stupid fucking ring, even though he's had 20 years to do so beforehand, 20 years of him neglecting the both of us, 20 years of dealing with his bullshit, and 20 years too late. The only thing I can think of right now is why she decided to stay with him all of these years, even though he treats the both of us like shit all of the time. She tried to leave him multiple times when I was a kid, even though she couldn't drive and even though she didn't have a job. As a kid she tagged me along with her the whole way, thrift shopping, dumpster diving, and befriending the homeless, we even ended up in some busted trailer apartments on the side of the highway, eating beans out of cans. Eventually she caved in and ended back with my disgusting father in his old busted home he bought years beforehand, a house that's constantly falling apart as we speak, claiming that she "understands" him and that he doesn't know how to communicate it well...in reality it's just because she relies on him to betabuxx her with his wage cuck janitor money.

I find it funny, because she always talks about how she plans to leave him, but is instantly persuaded when he gives her some fucking overpriced jewelery.

Love my mother despite her faults, but damn do women make fucking terrible life decisions, she could have ended up with a much better person than my terrible pig of a father and his stupid debt problems.

Fuck my father and fuck this damn house, I'm sick of it all :feelsree:

Wtf boomer foids