Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My father just laughed at my inceldom.

Heroin

Heroin

Recruit
★★★★
I was tidying up some things in the bathroom and when I saw some condoms my father told me "do you know what that is?" and I told him that they were condoms and he immediately told me "yes, be careful not to use too many."

At that time I didn't care because I was in a good mood and I was laughing. But I'm still aware that my own parents make fun of my inceldom, but I really don't give a shit. It's my fucking problem.

This makes me think that the whole fucking world thinks and is obsessed with sex. From 18 year old normies to 70 year olds. They don't know what it feels like to be a khhv over 20 years old. Motherfuckers.

Sometimes I feel like doing a Brenton Tarrant, but in the Congress of my country.

You are laughing. You make a subhuman born to not get laid and you are laughing.

Uchiha massacre fuel tbh.

it was your father's condoms?

I laugh because it's funny.

Also, I'm not a subhuman. I'm just very isolated.

I'm more mentalcel than incel.
gtfo off this forum. I'm tired of hearing muahh I'm 7/10 but i'm incel because I'm shy :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:. I'm mentalcels

Go fuckyourself subhuman. I am a khhv, so shut the fuck up.
Stupid nigger. You literally just said you aren't a subhuman, your just a mentalcel. You are very low IQ tbh

40-70 year old men are usually out of touch bluepilled retards when it comes to the modern day climate in terms of sex and dating. Your father probably still thinks it’s like the 80’s/90’s where you could take a girl out to the skate rink or bowling and get laid. There’s no point in trying to explain it because many older people are arrogant and think they know it all. Don’t let it bother you.

40-70 year old men are usually out of touch bluepilled retards when it comes to the modern day climate in terms of sex and dating. Your father probably still thinks it’s like the 80’s/90’s where you could take a girl out to the skate rink or bowling and get laid. There’s no point in trying to explain it because many older people are arrogant and think they know it all. Don’t let it bother you.
I know. I am above all that.

I never take into account what my father tells me because I know that deep down he doesn't even know what he's saying, and he always thinks he's right

gtfo off this forum. I'm tired of hearing muahh I'm 7/10 but i'm incel because I'm shy :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:. I'm mentalcels
Frustrating seeing this. I can bet he’s never approached a girl and expects girls to approach him. So infuriating :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Stupid nigger. You literally just said you aren't a subhuman, your just a mentalcel. You are very low IQ tbh
Mentalceldom is a death sentence if you aren't at least 9/10

Mentalceldom is a death sentence if you aren't at least 9/10
True. People here don't realize how much it fucks your mind to see everyone around you getting sex and love, and they also know that you're a pathetic virgin over 20 years old, treating you as if you're invisible just because of it.

True. People here don't realize how much it fucks your mind to see everyone around you getting sex and love, and they also know that you're a pathetic virgin over 20 years old, treating you as if you're invisible just because of it.
Yeah. I know a Chadlite guy who is a 7.5-8/10 and there are/were several girls that wanted him but due to his autism he is socially retarded and doesnt know how to act around girls

Yeah. I know a Chadlite guy who is a 7.5-8/10 and there are/were several girls that wanted him but due to his autism he is socially retarded and doesnt know how to act around girls
That is also disheartening. Perhaps not as much as being an incel sub5, but being an incel as a high tier normie or even a chadlite is absolutely frustrating. Knowing that you could perfectly be with women, but you are unable to due to other factors that are not physical, such as autism, psychological disorders, isolation...