Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My father is watching TikTok in the neighbouring room next door at full volume

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
Too bad there is no Cringe tag :feelsugh:

Kek boomers do this sometimes watching video after video for hours at full volume

Sped up tiktok sounds on loop :reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:

You just reminded me of my mom. She always watched Instagram stories at full volume in the living room and when i politely asked her to turn down the volume, she always freaked out

You just reminded me of my mom. She always watched Instagram stories at full volume in the living room and when i politely asked her to turn down the volume, she always freaked out
Wtf your mom must be a psycho.

U have pics of ur moms ass?

Wtf your mom must be a psycho.
She is. She is a narcissist who takes everything personal, no matter how neutral i try to say something

Anyone with a TikTok should be culled

How much has that fucked you up mentally?
Destroyed me. As if being turbo manlet Aspie with ADD wasnt enough, i also grew up in a broken hosueold with a weak father and a mentally ill mom.

I recommend you to read this if you want to know more