Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My father is such a bluepilled retard

Bri8564

Bri8564

Veteran
★★★★
I asked for a nintendo switch for Christmas and he said no instead i can get my licence and he'll buy me a sports car, tf? Why the hell would I want a sports car if im gonna rot, I'd get much more enjoyment out of the switch then I'd ever get out of a sports car.

It thinks you need a sports car to impress women and it's the only way to get laid for you.

modus_coperandi said:
It thinks you need a sports car to impress women and it's the only way to get laid for you.

That's bluepilled bs, only thing go get laid is face

Bri8564 said:
That's bluepilled bs, only thing go get laid is face

He's another generation and maybe it worked for him that way and he could spread his degenerate genes.

modus_coperandi said:
He's another generation and maybe it worked for him that way and he could spread his degenerate genes.

He was a Chad though

Even though I'm rotting I would want a sports car especially if my dad payed for it

let him give you car then sell it kek

Why not a BMW? 

elliot-rodger-car.jpg

At least you have a dad offering to buy you shit. I have no family members to give me support, financially or emotionally.

KyloRen said:
Why not a BMW? 

elliot-rodger-car.jpg

Lmao at those glasses.

ER was a mentalcel.

Those glasses were slayer-tier.

You're 17, you should be doing all the blue pilled bullshit, getting jacked, and letting your dad buy you that car. Foids do like sporty cars, it's just a fact.

Sub8Hate said:
You're 17, you should be doing all the blue pilled bullshit, getting jacked, and letting your dad buy you that car. Foids do like sporty cars, it's just a fact.

This! As long as you don't act autistic you should be able to get a hot golddigger to be your gf.

send that sports car. I'll cop you a switch.

ETA: I understand where you're coming from. My older brother used to be like this - constantly promoting shit I had no interest in.

You father probably drinks coke

Themisterpepsi said:
You father probably drinks coke

Kek he hates soda, he watches those guru bs videos that say you are what you want to be meanwhile he was born as a pretty boy chad.

Wut?  Switch - $300. Decent Sports car  -$50k +

You'd probably get more hours out of the switch too

Wagecels on suicide watch, just FML

You should get your license dude. Driving can be quite enjoyable. I go for a drive all the time. Especially at night when the roads are quiet. I put my foot down on the country lanes and see if i can avoid dying. Ask for a sports car with a 5 speed or a 6 speed manual gear box so you can really get the most out of it.

First world problems: Should I have the switch or the BMW

oilonthe-Rose said:
First world problems: Should I have the switch or the BMW

Because I should give my switch to feed starving African slayers right? 

giphy.gif