Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My father is so beta that it has reached the point of disgusting me

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
Honestly, i love him and all of that emotional bullshit, but he is the exact stereotype of the unattractive boomer who gets humiliated by his wife on a daily basis.

My mother in her prime was a beautiful foid, nothing impressive but she was quite cute, nowadays she's fat AF.

She spends the whole day complaining about why my father isn't rich and why he isn't attractive, shit disgusts me a lot.

My sister is an ethnic self hating whore that despise my dad for being black and idolizes my mom for being white, the worst about this situation is that he continues to love and cherish his "little Princess" while she completely belittles and despises him, she even said she wanted him to be white once on his face, and you know what he did? FUCKING NOTHING, cuck boomer freestyle JFL.

I almost got expelled of my parents' house once because she(sister) tried to humiliate me about my inceldom and shit life in general, i snapped and started to run after her with a knife, but this is a story for another day.

There's a reason why boomer humor revolves around being humiliated by their wife and living a sexlife "married" life, they were never attracted to sub 7 men, not even when society made them to.

It's a complete delusion to think the average men makes foids wet, only idiots that talk about that are the borderline fakecels who think they can ascend to normies and by doing so gonna be able to ascend.

You won't ascend, you are trapped here with us forever:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh: ;):feelsYall:

Last edited:
Everything is going just as (((planned)))

I almost got out of the house once because she tried to humiliate me and i run after her with a knife, but this is a story for another day.
Based af. Don’t take shit from a foid in your own house. She should be scared of you and respect you

Honestly, i love him and all of that emotional bullshit, but he is the exact stereotype of the unattractive boomer who gets humiliated by his wife on a daily basis.

My mother in her prime was a beautiful foid, nothing impressive but she was quite cute, nowadays she's fat AF.

She spends the whole day complaining about why my father isn't rich and why he isn't attractive, shit disgusts me a lot.

My sister is an ethnic self hating whore that despise my dad for being black and idolizes my mom for being white, the worst about this situation is that he continues to love and cherish his "little Princess" why she completely belittles and despise him, she even said she wanted him to be white once on his face, and you know what he did? FUCKING NOTHING.

I almost got out of the house once because she tried to humiliate me and i run after her with a knife, but this is a story for another day.

The last sentence was so traditionally based

racemixing should be banned

I almost got expelled of my parents' house once because she(sister) tried to humiliate me about my inceldom and shit life in general, i snapped and started to run after her with a knife, but this is a story for another day.
based :feelskek:

I wonder if there is a country where it isn't like that. Literally every country that is not governed by shariah law has this meme of a wife that humiliates her husband and thinks little of him on a fucking daily basis.

My sister is an ethnic self hating whore that despise my dad for being black and idolizes my mom for being white, the worst about this situation is that he continues to love and cherish his "little Princess" while she completely belittles and despises him, she even said she wanted him to be white once on his face, and you know what he did? FUCKING NOTHING, cuck boomer freestyle JFL.

There's a reason why boomer humor revolves around being humiliated by their wife and living a sexlife "married" life, they were never attracted to sub 7 men, not even when society made them to.

It's a complete delusion to think the average men makes foids wet, only idiots that talk about that are the borderline fakecels who think they can ascend to normies and by doing so gonna be able to ascend.

You won't ascend, you are trapped here with us forever:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh: ;):feelsYall:

View: https://voca.ro/1ffKEBAI2cky

Based ragecel. Should have disfigured her so that she knew that you were not joking.

Who is this guy? I seen his face before.
Former youtuber from Russia who talked (among other things) a lot about women/men relationships (until got banned). He did it in his own retarded manner which I liked.

Former youtuber from Russia who talked (among other things) a lot about women/men relationships (until got banned). He did it in his own retarded manner which I liked.
This guy very angry but is justified anger & yes I too do like, always based channel feel the yt ban, kike platform.

This guy very angry but is justified anger & yes I too do like, always based channel feel the yt ban, kike platform.
In this particular fragment he talks about him rushing at his older sister (that's why I posted it here):

"I remember when I broke my sister's finger, the pinky right here, want to hear about it? In short, we are fighting, she is 14, I'm 10. I've beaten her up so she's running away from me, wants to lock up in the closet and is closing the door before me. She tries to protect the face with hands and starts to fall back. But I jump at her and punch, trying to hit between her hands in the face and get right here, in the pinky. BAM! She falls back over the toilet and walks away. Then her finger apparently broke, healed, but in the wrong way, like so. A year later she had to have her sinews cut in some places by a surgeon so that it healed and she could move it properly. And then she says "Look at what you did! How you crippled me!". And I was like "I did fucking alright, if anything". And she was like "Oh, okay..." [(laughter)]."

Last edited:
tell him to beat your mom
that shit is so fucking cringe zero self respect when boomers "joke around"

He should ask her why she's so fat