Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My father is one of the most ungrateful human beings on earth

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
While this happened long ago, it sticks with me now more than it did then.

He met my mom (who was a virgin too) when he was 15/16 and they begun dating ever since and got married shortly afterwards. I have never seen such a devoted wife, she did everything for him, she valued his happiness above all else.

And what does he do? He divorces her out of the blue in his 40s because he wants a "younger woman" and constantly slanders her on social media.
What the fuck? You find a rarely kind and pure woman who loves you with all of her heart and you simply cast her aside like nothing? I would kill for a life like that! I would kill for a girl to feel like that about me!

All men like him piss me off, guys who cheat on/dump their girlfriends or complain about them being too affectionate/clingy. It's like if someone handed you a million dollars and you just tore it up!

Not only women sleep around, men sleep around too.

It does faze me that they are many egotistical fuckwits that want kids, but they don't want to look after them. Much like how people would want to have pets, i.e. dogs, but not feed em.

It does faze me that they are many egotistical fuckwits that want kids, but they don't want to look after them. Much like how people would have pets, i.e. dogs, but not feed it at all.
Yeah, I feel like there isn't enough hate for "players" here.
Exactly, you shouldn't have any if you can't take care of them properly. It's a huge responsibility.

It does faze me that they are many egotistical fuckwits that want kids, but they don't want to look after them. Much like how people would want to have pets, i.e. dogs, but not feed em.

well the perspective of younger woman while being tied to your old hag wife is certainly mesmerizing

I don't know what I would do in that situation

death penalty for adulterers. if you want to divorce, you should not be allowed another partner again.

death penalty for adulterers. if you want to divorce, you should not be allowed another partner again.
Agreed.
Everyone should only have one relationship, it ensures loyalty and gets rid of hypergamy.

Agepill. Once physical attraction goes, it's over.

My father literally shout at my mother for putting too much salt on the food. My mother does everything he pleases, but he doesn't care. They've been together for about 26 years now and in all of those years my mother did everything in her hands to make him happy, but he's still miserable and depressed.

You sound like a white knight.