Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My father is a soy cuck

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Stinkcel
★★★★★
He could never understand how females actually are. He bends to my mother, even though he constantly gets disrespected.

I can't believe I grew up in this environment, no wonder I live such a horrible sickening life.

I wish my father would put my mother in her place, but he takes everything, and sucks up to her constantly.

Life is so fucked man, I need a father who understands shit.

I hate how he pretends to know everything, like bro you are so clueless to how things actually are. :feelswhat::feelsUgh:

yeah nigga i dont understand why millennial and genX men are so cucked nowadays always sucking up to their wives. back in the day they would give them a nice beating but now they are the ones getting financially and mentally raped

yeah nigga i dont understand why millennial and genX men are so cucked nowadays always sucking up to their wives. back in the day they would give them a nice beating but now they are the ones getting financially and mentally raped
Women deserve to get beaten for the way that they behave. :feelsUgh:

feminism and the American culture that frowns on men laying a finger on foids even in self defense cases

Yup. That pretty is much as similar as you can get to my childhood as well.

Where the fuck are the true incels? Am I alone in my suffering?

My father does the same shit, he is 5'2 and living on hopium every day. Try to reason with the nigga on how shit is but he cant take it. Can you blame him though? i would prefer to still live on hopium but i got used to the blackpill, so here i am. :feelsrope:

My father does the same shit, he is 5'2 and living on hopium every day. Try to reason with the nigga on how shit is but he cant take it. Can you blame him though? i would prefer to still live on hopium but i got used to the blackpill, so here i am. :feelsrope:
God wants us to suffer, but fuck him. I am just as high as him, he is a failure Born from Sophia.

I am something more that God cannot comprehend. :feelsdevil:

Where the fuck are the true incels? Am I alone in my suffering?
I love my parents but they are retarded niggers like yours. My mum was the "man of the house" and my dad ended up being a glorified taxi driver. This shit sucks and nobody taught me shit in life but they tell you to respect your parents. I love them but I can't respect them. They don't know shit.

NO I AM YOUR FATHER

yea a lot of boomers are like that sadly

they gave up the ghost and now just conform to feminist doctrine unthinkingly, because it's what they were told