Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My father is a nigger

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Not literally of course, but at least morally.

Welcome in this thread: Dudes who can relate and also have shitty fathers

Not welcome: Bluepillers :soy: who say: "How could you hate your own parent"

Also, "mothers" can be shitty just as often, probably even more so... at least in the past; nowadays the only ones who become fathers in the first place are Chads who can get away with literal murder so of course they tend to be more abusive.

I used to think children owed their parents some compensation because of how much effort it takes to raise a child, but later I realized that it's exactly the opposite - even the "good" parents fail their children.

Yikerinos! Don't call your dad the N-word, that's raycisssttttttttttttttttttt :soy:

:feelsdevil::feelsXmas::feelsLSD::ahegao::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsohh::feelsmage::feelsXmas::ahegao::feelsXmas:

yikerinos sweaty dis u inkel
:society::society::society::society::society:

Brutal no reply pill.

I'm surprised how many in this forum come from normal healthy families lmao.

This place is fakecel as hell. Most here are probably not even ugly, it's their excuse to justify them failing despite having a normal background. :feelshaha:

This place is fakecel as hell. Most here are probably not even ugly, it's their excuse to justify them failing despite having a normal background. :feelshaha:
Women nowadays have such requirements that even litechads are becoming incels. 131/10 top0.001% or die. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: :what: :smonk:

Not literally of course, but at least morally.

you have the full right, to hate a parent that didn't do shit or didn't have the responsibility or correct right mind of sense to take care of you and made your life a living hell on earth. Alongside giving you horrible genes, which is what i know all too damn well....fuck my father, he was a drunken hooligan that went after asians and hispanics.

you have the full right, to hate a parent that didn't do shit or didn't have the responsibility or correct right mind of sense to take care of you and made your life a living hell on earth. Alongside giving you horrible genes, which is what i know all too damn well....fuck my father, he was a drunken hooligan that went after asians and hispanics.
My father was a Chad too. I see a pattern here. Many incels have Chad and Stacey parents, since they have the high amount of narcissism that is required to fuck a child up. Chads don't necessarily produce Chad offspring.

It's fucking evil that only shit tier men reproduce. Foids are truly fucked up in the head that they reward evil with procreation.

My father is a helicopter abusive asshole
I wish to beat him up one day
Most Incels have abusive Chad father and low tier Becky mother who gave them shit looks.

My father was a Chad too. I see a pattern here. Many incels have Chad and Stacey parents, since they have the high amount of narcissism that is required to fuck a child up. Chads don't necessarily produce Chad offspring.

It's fucking evil that only shit tier men reproduce. Foids are truly fucked up in the head that they reward evil with procreation.
my parents were ugly AND abusive and tortured the shit out of me mentally and physically :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::society::society::society:

Foids fuck chads all their youth, but then give birth to ordinary guys' children. Just what for? They will suffer all their lives. I don't understand these stupid foids.

Most Incels have abusive Chad father and low tier Becky mother who gave them shit looks.
Actually makes sense.

Chad father + Stacey mother = Chad offspring
Chad father + Becky mother = Incel offspring

Staceys have too much self-worth to allow abuse in their family. It's Beckies who enable asshole fathers.

Actually makes sense.

Chad father + Stacey mother = Chad offspring
Chad father + Becky mother = Incel offspring

Staceys have too much self-worth to allow abuse in their family. It's Beckies who enable asshole fathers.
Yes.
Bekies also raise you to adopt a shit blue pilled personality and cause you mental disorders. You grow up shy, weak, loser etc because Beckies themselves are insecure losers. Staceys raise you in a black pilled way and teach you correctly how to get in real life.

so are you a mulatto:feelshaha:

Yes.
Bekies also raise you to adopt a shit blue pilled personality and cause you mental disorders. You grow up shy, weak, loser etc because Beckies themselves are insecure losers. Staceys raise you in a black pilled way and teach you correctly how to get in real life.
This hits too close to home, damn. A single Becky mom and an absent Chad father is the ultimate recipe for disaster. She was also needy as fuck and constantly needed my attention. Usually it is the kid who needs attention lmao. You get the worst of both worlds: Your Chad father abandoned you which makes you feel worthless, but your Becky mom is a weak cunt which makes you feel twice worthless. Not to mention the fucking poverty and all delights that come with it like bullying. It's the ultimate 'Fuck You' from the universe.

I'm not even that fucking ugly, it's my background that fucked me over and turned me non-NT.

This hits too close to home, damn. A single Becky mom and an absent Chad father is the ultimate recipe for disaster. She was also needy as fuck and constantly needed my attention. Usually it is the kid who needs attention lmao. You get the worst of both worlds: Your Chad father abandoned you which makes you feel worthless, but your Becky mom is a weak cunt which makes you feel twice worthless. Not to mention the fucking poverty and all delights that come with it like bullying. It's the ultimate 'Fuck You' from the universe.

I'm not even that fucking ugly, it's my background that fucked me over and turned me non-NT.
Just man up, if you have chad genes

My father is literally a nigger and he doomed me with defective genetics. Being a quadroon makes me suicidal. Being a nigger who is self aware of their own inferiority is the worst thing