Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My Father is A Fucking Loser

CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
-
If I thougth I couldnt respect him less he would give up his second amendment right to keep his pathetic boomer lifestyle

real hypocrite who flys a huge American flag in his yard yet wont fight for the rights

fuck him wont even hold on to a gun that I give him the money for because he doesnt want it in his name absolute faggot

I hate my genes, damn it

fuck that is a fucked situation and It is obvious that you are more of a man them him.

I wish I had a gun but Europe has Cucked gun control law.

he was brainwashed by the state,its not his fault

Tell him he's leaching off from the efforts of braver men. He's a damn parasite.

He is probably a soyboy

Kill the sex-haver!
- in chutes and ladders!

Tell him he's leaching off from the efforts of braver men. He's a damn parasite.
I called him a coward
he was brainwashed by the state,its not his fault
He had guns and got rid of them and knew what was going on he watched Infowars but now he gave it up to live in comfort
fuck that is a fucked situation and It is obvious that you are more of a man them him.
The thing is I am total chickenshit so thats not good

Mogs you because at least he fu ked ur mom right

My dad is the same fucking way, it drives me nuts. They care not one bit about stuff that actually matters

My father is the worst he is some sandnigger . He got good facial bone structure tbh , but still ugly and I didn't inherit them . I won't blame him for.his ugliness but at least I wished he was more less of a simp who.keep.getting shit from my mother . He is deeply bulepilled and very annoying when. I talk to him .
Yeah . He taught me nothing but lies and bluepilled shit .