Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My father: imagine if you see cute girl with big boons. What u gonna do?

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Me: nothing. I’m an ugly man
Father: what the fuck are you talking about? A man should be a little more handsome than a monkey and that’s enough

" class="lazyload"

“Men don’t care about how they look, that’s only for women” :chad::soy::bluepill:

Do you honestly expect a boomer to know how it goes now?

Tumblr fd78a49b55f6265d730f7d4babbe7db2 0c1cc51d 500
:fuk:

Tell him that he has been off the market for decades and has no idea what it's like out there now.

Just give him the non-committal "hmm" and continue coping... It's all we can do. :feelsclown::feelsaww:

You can be ugly but still relatively healthy or strong. The worst part is then ugliness correlates with weak health and mental weakness.

“Men don’t care about how they look, that’s only for women” :chad::soy::bluepill:
just lol at that low IQ saying. Giga low IQ retard saying tbh

many shitskins in beanerland have the same low iq mindset

It’s usually deluded boomers who haven’t caught onto the fact society is becoming more and more focused on lookism and feminine men
Boomers lived through the sexual revolution, they are more blackpilled than they let on.

Me: nothing. I’m an ugly man
Father: what the fuck are you talking about? A man should be a little more handsome than a monkey and that’s enough

I wish my dad was anywhere near that based.