Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My father has overdosed on the bluepill

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Today when I was visiting my dad, he was telling me about how I should start trying to apply for jobs again. Anyway the point is, when he was trying to convince me, he told me that I might meet a foid at one of them. Someone who is "just as stressed out by life as you are" I believe were his exact words. Do boomers actually think that foids have anything close to the same problems, or that this approach actually works for men who aren't Chad/Chadlite, much less a 3/10, socially retarded virgin? I swear he's living in his own fucking personal dimension.

it seems like he thinks you will find a foid who is ready to settle

it seems like he thinks you will find a foid who is ready to settle
But even that idea doesn't make sense, I don't have resources to offer a foid JFL, there would be none who would have to settle for me anyway. Most foids around 25 are still riding the dating app cock carousel.

Did you explain his situation to him and talk about the blackpill? How did he react?

don't do it, bro

JFL at foids being stressed.

Yeepers jeepers sweaty so much to unpack :soy:

Thinks getting into an intraworkplace relationship isn't practically begging your coworker to dig up dirt on you to show to HR when she's tired of dating you.

Thinks foids are remotely as stressed out by life as men. (Maybe they potentially could be, but only because being coddled by society made them less tolerant to stress, not because they have the same demands placed on them.)

Thinks foids would even consider the ugly incel OP when Chad is just three swipes away.

Thinks even a miracle scenario where the foid marries OP won't end in divorce rape, cuckoldry, or both.

Gotta feel bad for OP's dad. Imagine having a son who can't find a female for reasons your prior upbringing doesn't allow you to fathom, and only having outright delusion be your sole solace from the grim reality that your lineage ends with your genetic dead end of a son. Unless OP has a Chad brother or a sister, of course. Then there's no longer a valid excuse.

Did you explain his situation to him and talk about the blackpill? How did he react?
No, I barely said anything about it to him, tried to change the subject. Tbh I'm starting to think he suspects that I'm not interested in foids or sex in general, just because I've never talked about it with him or something.

I can't see how telling him how hopeless my situation is would make anything better, nobody would want to hear about their son being a lifelong reject.
Gotta feel bad for OP's dad. Imagine having a son who can't find a female for reasons your prior upbringing doesn't allow you to fathom, and only having outright delusion be your sole solace from the grim reality that your lineage ends with your genetic dead end of a son. Unless OP has a Chad brother or a sister, of course. Then there's no longer a valid excuse.
I feel bad for him too, I don't know what to tell him. Also, yes I have no siblings, over for us both tbh.

No, I barely said anything about it to him, tried to change the subject. Tbh I'm starting to think he suspects that I'm not interested in foids or sex in general, just because I've never talked about it with him or something.

I can't see how telling him how hopeless my situation is would make anything better, nobody would want to hear about their son being a lifelong reject.

Why do you care what he would like to hear? I think you should tell him what your reality is. Maybe your parents will feel more sympathy then and treat you better and won't put extra pressure.

Why do you care what he would like to hear? I think you should tell him what your reality is. Maybe your parents will feel more sympathy then and treat you better and won't put extra pressure.
Maybe, it's just difficult for me to talk about with him specifically.

So you basically have nobody to talk to other than this forum.
More or less, I don't really talk to people tbh, irl interactions aren't exactly something I'm competent at, I have an easier time expressing myself online. Although I have been going to therapy, not sure how I feel about it, at least it's a male therapist I suppose.

boomers are so out of touch with reality. I stopped trying to reason with my parents a while ago.

I don’t get this meme. Why do you keep posting this? Lol
don't apply for jobs

don't apply for jobs
I don't intend to, for one thing it's pretty unlikely that I'd be hired anyway, so even if I wanted to it would be quite difficult. However I don't see the point in working for a society which exists only to serve foids and high status men.

boomers have no conception to reality they had it easy and think its like that today

In older times, foids were way better.
Hes talking based on his experience.

My dad says very similar stuff he thinks that all I have to do in order to get a girlfriend is to get a job and that i should just put myself out there if only he knew how bad things are in 2019.

Today when I was visiting my dad, he was telling me about how I should start trying to apply for jobs again. Anyway the point is, when he was trying to convince me, he told me that I might meet a foid at one of them. Someone who is "just as stressed out by life as you are" I believe were his exact words. Do boomers actually think that foids have anything close to the same problems, or that this approach actually works for men who aren't Chad/Chadlite, much less a 3/10, socially retarded virgin? I swear he's living in his own fucking personal dimension.
My mother says the same shit to me, although the circumstances are different. Older people have no concept of our struggles, the modern dating world, technology, etc.

boomers have no conception to reality they had it easy and think its like that today

A trillion times this.

Had the same problem as OP...Tried explaining its not that easy anymore.

He hasnt realized most foids these days meet people almost entire online, getting a chad is only a swipe away